5 (the real deal)

Daniel's POV

I grab ahold of Joey's hand, dragging him towards his new bedroom. My hands push against his chest, causing him to tumble onto the plush bed. I slide my shirt off, immediately followed by my pants and briefs. My already hard cock springs up and I watch as he swallows, his Adam's apple showing prominently.

"Y-your big, daddy," he stutters, staring intently at my hardened erection. I smirk, inching closer to him.

"Mhm, and I'm going to be pounding into your pretty, tight hole with it baby." I growl, him moaning at my words.

I smirk, climbing on top of him, our cocks brushing together. He moans at the contact before I connect our lips in a heated kiss. His moans are replaced with the sound of lips smacking together, my fingers tangled in his soft hair. I pull away and he whimpers, pouting at me. My lips form into a smirk before I spread his legs apart and push them back so his knees are up to his chest.

I tease his hole slightly, dipping my head down and flicking my tongue gently across it. He whimpers, staring at me with puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip sticking out. He squirms beneath me as I climb near his face, placing my cock near his mouth.

"Suck baby." I demand softly, causing him to nod his head quickly and immediately take all of me into his mouth.

His tongue works around my long length as I lean my head back in ecstasy. His fingers play with my balls gently, as he takes me in and out of his mouth, looking up at me with innocent eyes.

"Oh fuck," I groan loudly, beginning to thrust myself into his mouth. I hear him choke slightly, but he quickly recovers and continues sucking me.

He pops me out of his mouth, licking my balls intently and sucking on them softly. He stops, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"Please f-fuck me daddy," he whines, his eyes filled with innocence and lust. I nod my head, not bothering to grab a condom or lube.

My hard cock presses against the familiar muscle. He squirms, grabbing onto my hair and tugging. I rub my wet cock on his hole teasingly, hearing his quiet whimpers. I smirk at the noises before sticking my tip into his hole, causing him to gasp and let out a cry of pleasure.

"M-more daddy!" he yells out, attempting to push himself onto me. I stop him, using my hands to hold him still.

"We're going to have to teach you to stay still, baby." I mutter under my breath, a smirk forming on my lips.

I push in a little more as he tugs on my hair harder, squealing loudly.

"A-ah daddy! More!" he cries out.

I push into him hard, filling him up completely. His mouth opens, forming into an 'O' shape. His eyes roll back, moaning loudly. I begin thrusting into him quickly, him a moaning mess beneath me.

"Holy shit, baby. So fucking tight," I growl, my thrusts becoming faster. I thrust into him and he cries out, indicating I've hit his prostate.

"Touch yourself for daddy," I mutter as he greedily grabs ahold of his shaft and begins pumping quickly. I continuously hit the same spot over and over again, his noises enough to push me over the edge.

"D-daddy!" he cries, his grip tightening on my hair. "I'm c-close!"

"Mmm no baby, you'll come when I tell you to." I demand, and I hear him whimper.

The room is filled with us moaning in unison, skin slapping together, and the sound of his hand against his cock.

"I-I'm going to come, and I want you to do it after me, okay baby?" I say between breaths and he moans in response. I thrust into him a few times becoming closer.

"Who am I, baby?" I ask, he continues moaning, not answering my question.

(Ur mum.)

"You're m-my d-daddy," he moans loudly before I pull out, emptying myself onto his chest. He screams out in pleasure, his own white ribbons cascading across his chest.

"Fuck," I mumble, falling next to him.

(a/n: yummy goodness.)