9

Joey's POV

After Danny leaves for work, I begin exploring the house. My socks glide along the dark, hardwood floors as I walk eagerly down the hallway. I open the first door to my right, pushing the heavy wooden door with all my strength. As I walk inside, I look around and smile. A large desk sits in the corner, as well as a computer and a desk chair. I see a little nook in the corner, a wooden chair with red velvety cushions. A tall bookshelf stands, and I run my fingers along the book spines.

I exit the room, going directly for the familiar room that I call my own. My fingers trail along the walls, followed by the dresser, the home of my attire. I can't help but giggle as I pounce onto my plush bed, burying my face into the fluffy pillows. I giggle once more before climbing off, grabbing ahold of a pastel pink teddy bear and beginning to carry it with me. The bear smells of vanilla and bubblegum, causing me to inhale the scent and let out a satisfied sigh.

Right then, I notice a door. I saunter over to it, gripping onto the doorknob and turning it slowly. I step inside, and I'm left in complete darkness. My eyes prickle with tears, and I grip onto the teddy bear tighter. My hand runs along the wall, and I soon find a light switch, flipping it on. I wipe my eyes and look around, my mouth gaping open. An abundance of different devices litter the walls, and I smirk. I see a whip out of the corner of my eye, so I turn my head and grip onto it. Taking it off of its space on the wall, I hit myself with it lightly.

"Ouchies," I giggle, setting it back in its designated place.

My fingers run along the wall, touching and expecting every toy in there. As I walk deeper into the area, I see a rather large dildo in the corner. My curiosity gets the best of me, and I tiptoe over to it eagerly. I crouch down, gripping onto the toy. I pick it up, inspecting it before wrapping my lips around the faux cock, moaning before setting down the teddy bear. My tongue swirls around it and I imagine it's Danny, causing me to begin becoming erect. I slip my hand into the lacy thong, stroking myself gently. I remove the dildo from my mouth, sliding my panties off and squatting down, rubbing my finger against my hole before slipping it inside. I then insert another finger, moaning as I scissor them around. I remove my fingers, grabbing ahold of the dildo and positioning it at my entrance. I immediately sit right onto it, moaning loudly as I stretch around the dildo.

*insert elevator music because Rachel is too lazy to write full on smut*

----------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!" I hear a voice call, immediately recognizing it as Danny's.

I hop off of the couch, running over to him and hopping into his arms. He wraps his arms around my torso as my legs wrap around his waist, nuzzling my face into his neck. He kisses my head, burying his nose into my hair.

"I missed you, Daddy." I whisper, my voice muffled. I take my head out of his neck, and he smiles.

"I missed you too, baby." he whispers before attacking my lips with his hungrily.

(a/n: 🐱meow🐱)