10

Daniel's POV

I place my hands under his ass, lifting and carrying him off to the bedroom. As soon as I walk in, I notice the door to the closet open and the light turned on. I throw Joey onto the bed, smirking above him.

"Hmm, did somebody discover Daddy's toys?" I ask, and he nods quickly, gripping onto my shirt and pulling on it in a needy manner. I pull his hands back, placing them onto his lap.

I walk over to the closet, stepping inside before grabbing a ball gag and whip, walking back into the room with the items in my hands. Joey immediately looks at me and I smirk, showcasing the items for him. He looks at me with wide eyes as I step in front of him, setting the items to the side before sliding my pants off, unbuttoning my shirt quickly and climbing on top of him. Our clothed erections brush against one another, and I sigh in relief, attacking his neck with my lips hungrily. His sweet sounds fill the room, his hands gripping onto my hair tightly as I suck and nip at the exposed skin along his neck. He squirms beneath me, allowing small whines to slip from his mouth. I stop, placing my finger against his soft lips.

"Hush little baby," (drink your spoiled miiiiiilk) I whisper, sitting up and grabbing ahold of the ball gag.

Joey opens his mouth as I tie the device so it's in place, the younger boy's eyes wide and full of lust. I flip him over so he's on his stomach, grabbing the whip and smacking it hard against his ass, the skin immediately reacting. I hear a muffled whimper as the whip makes contact with his skin again, a smacking noise filling the space.

I slide his thong down, spreading his cheeks apart and dipping my head down and darting my tongue directly into his hole. My hands knead his cheeks, and I hear the muffled moans and slight choking noise coming from Joey. My tongue swivels around, licking around the entire premises before I remove it. Joey turns to look at me, and I smirk at him before plunging a finger into him, watching as he arches his back. I whip him again, a muffled cry sounding from his mouth.

"Don't fucking move." I demand, beginning to pump my finger in and out quickly. He struggles to stay in place as I add another finger, followed by another.

My fingers are moving in and out of him at an extreme pace, his legs stiffening and his back trying not to arch. I curl my fingers inside of him, trying to find his prostate. He gives up, beginning to squirm attempting to push back onto my fingers, which shows me I've found the spot I was looking for. I whip him once more, due to his lack of obedience. Another cry sounds, muffled by a gagging noise. I smirk at the sounds, my cock achingly hard inside of my now uncomfortably tight briefs.

I can tell he's close, so I quickly remove my fingers, slipping them inside my mouth and sucking them. My fingers slip beneath my briefs, sliding them down my legs, kicking them off to the side. My cock spring up, and I rub my length gently before positioning myself at his entrance, ramming my whole member inside of him at once. He squeals, and I whip him again before beginning to pound into him repeatedly, the sound of skin slapping filling the room. I groan, changing my position slightly in an attempt to hit his prostate. He begins squirming again as I slam into him, confirming that I've found his prostate.

My thrusts become faster, beads of sweat forming on my forehead and a familiar heat building in the pit of my stomach. I hold it, not allowing myself to finish just yet. My hand smacks his ass roughly, a red handprint visible almost immediately as I moan loudly, the gagging noises intensifying from the boy. My hand grips onto his hair tightly and I yank on it, pulling his head back as I ram into his hole, unsure of how much longer I can hold it.

My other hand lets go of the whip, and I instead grab onto Joey's cock, pumping it vigorously. I feel myself getting closer, so I pull out, flipping the boy over and emptying out onto his chest, seeing him emptying himself at the same time. White ribbons spread across his abdomen, his face red and his eyes brimming with tears. I untie the ball gag, and he sighs loudly, licking his lips.

"Good boy." I whisper to him, winking before standing up, exiting the room to get a wet cloth.

(a/n: whooooop there it issssss)