14

Daniel's POV

I pick up the smaller boy, anger fueling through my veins. Did he really think he could just tease me like that and not get punished? Silly, silly boy. I had to tell my boss I was ill to get out of work today, which he wasn't exactly impressed with, but I don't really care. I hear Joey whimper as we inch closer to the bedroom, me throwing him onto the bed roughly. His face looks flustered as I glare down at him, his face soon twisting into a big-eyed pout.

"Oh baby, what have you done?" I chuckle darkly, inching closer to the timid boy.

"I'm sorry, daddy! I really am!" he apologizes meekly as his eyes fill with fear.

I shake my head, rubbing my hands together. I walk closer to him, grabbing a hold of his lavender hair and pulling him closer to me. He winces as my grip on his hair tightens, his eyes beginning to water.

"You will do what daddy wants." I demand, and the boy nods quickly.

I smirk slyly, pulling him up and shoving his face down onto my erect cock. He gasps, opening his mouth and allowing me to push his mouth onto me. I push my cock fully into his mouth, a slight gagging noise sounding. However, I don't stop. I slide my erection down his throat, Joey's eyes rolling back as he begins sucking harshly.

"Harder!" I exclaim loudly, reaching my hand down and slapping his plump ass roughly. He obliges, his mouth suctioning harder around my hard member.

My hips buck and I begin thrusting into his mouth. I hear him begin gagging loudly, but I continue anyways. My head leans back in pleasure, the tip of my cock hitting the back of his throat with each thrust. He begins to slow down, causing me to grow angry.

"You will stop when I fucking say so!" I snap, slapping his cheek, light enough not to leave a bruise, but a visible red mark. He whimpers, nodding his head and beginning to take me in and out of his mouth at a vigorous pace.

I yank on his hair, pulling him off of my cock and pushing him onto the bed with all my force. His body is shimmering from the shower water, mixed with a small amount of sweat, as I pounce onto him. My lips attack his neck hungrily, my hands roaming his soft body. Our erections brush together as I move around slightly, Joey squirming beneath me. This act causes my blood to boil, me climbing off of the small boy and flipping him over. My hand lashes against his ass, a welting red hand print immediately forming. I smirk as he whimpers in pain, my hands spreading his cheeks apart. I dart my tongue into his hole immediately, getting it ready for my pulsing cock to destroy.

"A-aah d-daddy," Joey moans, his toes curling and fingers gripping onto the bed sheets.

My tongue roams around inside of him, licking his walls and darting my tongue in and out of him quickly. I swirl my tongue around inside of him before removing it, licking circles around his sensitive hole. The muscle tenses against my tongue with each lick, him pushing back against my tongue. I hold him still, slipping my tongue back into my mouth and humming in satisfaction.

My legs hoist me up, resting my weight on my knees.

"Pull your knees up so your ass is in the air, baby boy." I growl, him obliging almost immediately.

My tongue darts out of my mouth as I lick my lips at the sight in front of me. My hands slap roughly against his cheeks, causing him to giggle lightly. I smile at the noise, positioning myself at his entrance. My penis teases his hole, rubbing the tip against it lightly. He moans quietly and I suddenly push roughly inside of him. He gasps, surprised by my sudden act. My hands trail up his back and into his hair, yanking on it and grinding deeper into him. I don't wait for him to adjust before pounding into his tight hole vigorously.

"D-Daddy!" Joey cries out and I look at him. His eyes are watering, but it doesn't stop me from going at my fast pace. Punishment.

Joey soon melts into a moaning mess. His face is gleaming red and small beads of sweat rest on his forehead. The room is overtaken by the sound of skin slapping and the sounding of our moans. My eyebrows are furrowed as I put all my focus and energy into the fast pace of my cock entering his ass over and over again. His cheeks have reddened from my tight grip on them and the regular spankings.

"Does baby like being punished by daddy?" I growl, thrusting into him as fast as I can manage, my legs stiffening and muscles straining.

"Y-Yes," he moans out, screwing his eyes shut. I watch as his grip tightens on the sheets, his knuckles turning white.

I stop suddenly, causing a loud groan to escape Joey's lips. He turns to look at me and pouts. I lay myself down, motioning for Joey to climb on top of me. He does, looking at me for further instruction.

"Ride me, hard baby." I demand trough gritted teeth. He nods eagerly, positioning myself at his entrance and sitting down on my cock.

"O-Oh, f-fuck!" he cries out.

I grip onto his ass, pulling him up and down on my cock as fast as possible. His hands are pressed against my chest, his hard cock rubbing against my abdomen. I slap his ass harshly and he cries out in pain, his eyes shiny with tears. I let go of his ass, allowing him to ride me himself. He immediately begins bouncing on my aroused member and I groan loudly, digging my nails into his back. He winces as I do so, but continues to ride me.

His hips move in circles on my cock, and I feel myself inching closer towards my boiling point.

"Daddy's gonna cum soon," I grunt. This causes Joey to move faster, his moans and cries becoming louder.

"Ahhh fuck daddy!" he cries out before I see a stream of white shoot from his penis directly onto my chest.

I pull him off of me, positioning myself near his face as I grip onto my length. My hand pumps my cock quickly, soon finding myself emptying onto his soft face. He moans, licking the dripping cum.

"Never tease me like that again." I demand sternly, leaving the room.

(a/n: these damn boys need to learn to use protection because if one of them gets an STD i ain't helping with that shit.)