16

this story is back and im so excited ((::::

Joey's POV

As I wake up in the morning, my jaw is sore and daddy isn't next to me. I pout and remember he'll be at work. A sigh escapes my lips as I saunter into the kitchen and find a bowl of fruit along with some waffles. My finger reaches out to touch them and sure enough, they're still warm. I clap excitedly and sit down to devour my food.

Once I'm finished I skip down the hallway and to the bathroom to take a shower. As I'm already naked, I simply turn the water on and test the temperature.

"Ouchies!" I exclaim as the scolding water burns my skin.

Tears begin to fill my eyes as my lip quivers. Before I can stop, the tears are rolling down my cheeks and I'm sitting on the floor sobbing as the burning pain intensifies. My tears drop onto the floor and form a small puddle and all I want it for Danny to come back. I know he won't be home for a while though, so I dry my tears and adjust the temperature before stepping into the steamy enclosed area.

As I stand under the warm water, my mind begins to wander. I wish Danny was in here with me so he could fuck my ass and make me scream. I love when Daddy fucks me.

These thoughts make me get a bit excited and I see an erection forming slowly. A small giggle sounds as I grip onto my length tightly and begin stroking it lightly. A rush of pleasure flows throughout my body and I moan softly.

With each movement my hand begins going faster and faster, imagining Daddy's plump lips around me instead of my hand.

"D-Daddy!" I moan loudly as my pace intensifies.

My free hand presses against the steamy glass door as I feel myself getting closer to my boiling point.

"A-Ahh fuck daddy," I scream loudly as white ribbons land on the shower floor.

My chest is moving up and down rapidly and my heart is beating fast as I slide down the wall and sit in the bottom of the shower. I just wish Daddy was home so he could make me feel so much better.