11

Joey's POV

My back is resting on a pillow as I breathe heavily due to the previous events that just took place. Daddy sure knows how to treat me like a naughty boy. I attempt to roll onto my side, the pain in my lower back causing me to wince. It was most definitely worth the pain it causes.

Dan walks in, and I look at him immediately as he begins wiping the semen from my stomach and chest. He licks his lips, running the cloth delicately over my nipples. Goosebumps rise along my skin as he leans down and bites my nipple gently before finding my lacy thong, sliding it up my legs. I watch as he grabs his briefs and shimmies them up his long legs before picking me up bridal style, causing an eruption of giggles to escape my mouth. He spins me around, peppering kisses on my neck and cheek.

We end up in the living room, my bare back pressed against his toned chest. My head is leant back, his head resting in the crook of my neck as he nibbles and kisses gently along the sensitive skin.

"You're absolutely ravishing, you know?" he whispers in my ear, biting into my earlobe gently. A blush creeps upon my cheeks, and I thank him quietly.

"You are too, daddy." I giggle, curling up into a small ball. He kisses the top of my head gently and I smile, closing my eyes and enveloping my body in his warmth.

•••

"A-ah, d-daddy I'm g-gonna c-come!" I cry out loudly as he thrusts into my hole a few more harsh times before I empty onto my chest, him pulling out of my sensitive hole.

I open my mouth, feeling his warm cock inside immediately. I moan against his member as I swirl my tongue around the long length. He lets out a mighty roar (Shrek?) before finishing down my throat. I lick my lips, darting my tongue out and removing the dripping cum from my chin. He bites his lip at this action, placing a tender kiss on my lips before laying down on me, his scent causing me to feel serene.

(a/n: I'm honestly sitting in my room listening to Zayn's new album MIND OF MINE and crying because wHY DID HE HAVE TO RELEASE THIS ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEPARTURE FROM ONE DIRECTION?!?!!?!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH. HE IS MAKING ME SOB SO SO SO MUCH.

but I love him.)