8 (real)

Joey's POV

As I wake up in the morning, I notice Danny isn't snuggling me. I sit up, pouting in realization that he's not in the room. I notice an outfit laid out on a chair and I smile, walking over eagerly. A pink, lace thong is placed there, along with a pair of white knee socks with pink, frilly trimming. I put on the items looking at myself in the mirror and smiling. I perk my ass out and strut out of the room, walking into the kitchen where Danny stands.

"Hello daddy," I greet him, him immediately turning around, eyes widening. He stares longingly at my ass, and I perk it out even more.

"Good morning baby boy." he replies, walking over to me and pulling me in for a hug.

I feel his lips press against the top of my head and his hands slide down my back, cupping my ass. I giggle, nuzzling my nose into his neck.

"Daddy's gotta go to work in ten minutes." he says quietly, pulling away. "You'll be okay here, right baby?"

I pout, a tear rolling down my cheek. "B-but daddy, I'll miss you."

He nods, placing a soft lingering kiss on my cheek. Once he pulls away, he takes a look at my appearance again.

"I've really gotta go, but I always have time to bend you over this counter and fuck you senseless." he growls, and I feel myself growing hard already. "No role play, no kissing, just bend over and show me that sweet ass of yours so I can stick my cock inside of you."

I nod quickly, bending over the counter eagerly.

Daniel's POV

I lick my lips, walking behind Joey and sliding the thong down his legs. He perks his ass out, my cock throbbing inside of my pants. I quickly slide down my pants and briefs, my cock already fully hard at the sight in front of me. I spit on my hand, stroking it along my cock before pressing my top against his hole. He squirms, and I immediately fully shove myself inside of him.

"A-ah daddy!" Joey cries out in pleasure, pushing back against my cock.

I begin thrusting into him quickly, him crying out each thrust indicating I've found his prostate.

"You love daddy's cock inside your tight little hole, don't you baby." I growl, my thrusts growing faster each time.

"Ah f-fuck!" Joey moans beneath me, and I slap his ass.

"Answer me baby." I begin going faster, his moans turning more into screams.

"Y-yes, daddy!" he exclaims, and I grab ahold of his hard erection, pumping him vigorously.

"And you're going to come when daddy tells you to, right baby?" I say through gritted teeth, and he nods quickly. He doesn't speak, but I suppose that'll suffice.

"F-fuck daddy, you feel so good inside of me." he says loudly, and I continue to pump him, making sure my thrusts continuously hit his prostate.

He squeals loudly, thrusting backwards onto my cock as I continue at my vigorous pace. I groan loudly, screwing my eyes shut in pleasure.

"I want you to come for daddy." I whisper, and right then he lets go, his cum filling my hand. I pull out and he immediately gets on his knees, opening his mouth for my cum to go into.

"You fucking cum slut," I mutter as I orgasm, the liquid filling his mouth before he swallows it all, licking my slit before standing up.

I slide his thong back up his legs, a satisfied smile covering his face. I quickly put my briefs and pants back on, checking the time. Shit, I'm going to be late for work, but it was definitely worth it.

"Daddy's got to go now," I sigh and he pouts again, so I plant a kiss on his lips. He kisses back.

"I'll see you later baby. Feel free to go anywhere you'd like in the house while I'm gone." I tell him as I walk to the door, and he nods, smiling and waving goodbye at me.

(a/n: you know that one person in your life who claims they're always there for you, but they never are. you're always there for them, but whenever you need someone they're NEVER there for you. and they only ever come to you when THEY need something, then they just fall off the face of the earth. because same.)