6

Joey's POV

"Baby would you like to take a shower?" the older boy asks me, and I nod my head in response.

We stand up, Daniel grabbing my hand and leading me towards the bathroom. We step into a room, a large bathtub sits in the corner, along with two sinks and a shower. He steps into the shower, turning on the water before motioning for me to go inside. I smile innocently, walking into the shower before he closes the glass door.

I hear him humming before he starts rubbing soap all over my body, pressing himself against my back. His hands hover above my nipples before he dives in and begins massaging them lightly. I bite my lip, attempting to hold in my moans. I can feel myself already beginning to harden at his touch and the feeling of his half-hard erection pressed against my bum.

"D-daddy," I moan quietly, letting out a shaky breath. He continues rubbing my nipples before peppering kisses on my neck.

Once he finds my sweet spot, I moan softly and he begins sucking on it, lingering there. I lean my head back, giving him more access to my neck. I feel him smirk before continuing to kiss my neck.

"Mmm baby, you taste so good." he whispers against my neck, beginning to flick his tongue along the small hickeys he's created.

I whimper quietly, feeling him hardening even more against my bum. I push myself back against his member, hearing him intake a sharp breath. I begin moving my hips slightly from side to side, my actions causing him to curse under his breath.

"Daddy wants to fuck you right here and now," he whispers in my ear, grabbing ahold of my hips and pulling me even closer.

He bends me over, my bum in the air as he pressing himself against me roughly. Without any warning, he begins pushing himself inside of me, causing me to moan out loudly.

"Y-yes daddy!" I cry out as he begins pounding into my already sore hole. He grabs ahold of my hips and pushes me onto his cock, meeting up with his thrust.

I place my hands against the steamy glass door, feeling his hand grasp onto my cock and beginning to pump it quickly.

"F-faster daddy, faster!" I cry out in pleasure, him obliging, thrusting and pumping quicker. I hear him curse under his breath, placing his free hand against my back.

I cry out once more before I feel myself becoming closer.

"D-daddy I'm c-close!" I yell, causing him to go at an extreme pace. The water has no run cold but neither of us seem to mind.

"Come for daddy," he whispers, and I let go, erupting onto the shower floor. He pulls out of me.

"Get on your knees," he demands quietly, and I oblige, getting down on my knees immediately.

He pumps himself quickly as I look up at him, my mouth open and my eyes innocent. He screws his eyes shut before I feel warm liquid empty onto my face, the salty taste filling my mouth as well. I swallow what went into my mouth, feeling Danny use his thumb to wipe the rest from my face before placing his thumb in my mouth for me to suck dry.

"That was one steamy shower," Daniel says, and I grin widely in response.

(a/n: don't be silly, wrap your willy.)