12

(Important a/n at the end that you must read. Also...slightly fluffy chapter for a change because im not in a smut writing mood.)

Joey's POV

My back was resting against Daniel's chest, his fingers raking through my messy lavender hair. I hum in satisfaction, his slender fingers massaging my scalp gently. My head lies back, resting in the crook of his neck. He kisses my temple, the feeling of his facial hair brushing against my forehead tickling me, causing me to giggle quietly.

His lips roam around my face; feeling soft, tender kisses peppered along my jawline and just below on my neck. He moves along to my cheek and kisses it gently - one of his hands still raking through my mass of hair. In this moment, I feel at peace. My daddy is here with me and I couldn't be happier.

"Baby, you know I don't just love you for the sex, right?" he asks suddenly, his lips detaching from my face and his hand snaking around my torso.

I smile shyly, turning my head slightly so I can make eye contact with him. My head nods up and down, and he smiles at me.

"You're not just my sex toy, you're more than that. This," he says, motioning to us, "is more than just sex. You're my baby boy and you always will be. I love you."

A blush creeps upon my cheeks at his sweet words, my head nuzzling into the crook of his neck once again. My lips press against the exposed skin, soon smiling into the sweet kiss.

"And I love you too, daddy." I whisper in his ear, draping my arms around his neck and switching my position slightly so I'm sitting directly on his lap.

The rest of the evening was filled with giggles, cuddles, the sharing of food, sweet kisses, and maybe a blowjob or two...

(a/n: hello. ive written this chapter so i could leave you guys with one last piece of writing. yes, im leaving. no, not wattpad, im leaving life. i don't plan on being alive tomorrow morning and if i am, call it a miracle. ive been pretending to be happy for much too long, and i simply can't do it anymore. it's gotten to be too much. and also know, getting angry at me won't help one bit, it only makes it 1000x worse. sorry, goodbye.)