Ghetsis stupid rant is making me mad!

Author’s Note: Sorry for not uploading till now…Everyone has writer’s block. But I’m going to straight out say it, I was lazy…Then I was motivated by the user that I dedicated this chapter to~!

So please review and vote….or not…it’s your choice! Enjoy!

“Something is going in the plaza!” A stranger nearby said to the other that he was talking to.

We stop in our tracks towards the entrance to the route to take us to Straiton City. I grip my back pack. It’s the scene where everyone first gets to see Ghetsis. I didn’t like this one bit.

“Well let’s have a little looks-see.” The man next to the one who spoke first said. They both fast walked over to the plaza they were talking about.

“Should we go check it out?” White asked.

Cheren shrugged. “It wouldn’t hurt.”

“Well Brock and I are going ahead.” Ash said and lifts his bag up more on his shoulder.

I nod my head and smirk. “Next time, I would like to battle you.” I put out my hand. “And I’m not planning to lose!”

He smirks also and shakes my hand. “Same here, I’m going to train my pokemon!”

Brock dashes over to me and holds my hands. “Even if we are apart, I will never forget you-”

Croagunk suddenly pops out of his poke ball to paralyze Brock’s side. From sudden contact, Brock fainted and Croagunk drags him towards the entrance. We all sweatdropped, until we didn’t see them anymore. Ash laughs unsurely and waves goodbye to all of us.

“Let’s go see what’s up.” Cheren walks over to the crowd of people that gathered to also what was up.

“I’m going to get some poke balls and potion.” Bianca points behind her. She smiles. “Just in case if there is any pokemon that catches my eye when White and I travel!”

 “Wait,” I take out some poke money and give it to her. “Can you get me 30 regular poke balls and 10 potions?”

“Sure!” She grabs White’s arm. “Let’s go!”

They walk over to the poke center.

I point at the crowd. “Let’s go see what’s up…”

Me, Tiffany, Kevin, Kenny, Black and Cheren walk over to the crowd.

On top of the plaza was a row of Team Plasma grunts and their flags on each end. One of the grunts move out of the way, like someone superior was about to take stage. A man with long green hair like N, having a red mechanical eye patch, and wearing the head priest robe, walks up front of the line of Team Plasma grunts.