Woah Wait Team Rocket?!

Okay, let's not panic here...

HOW CAN I NOT?!

IF I LOSE A BATTLE, I'LL BE FORCED BACK TO THE REAL WORLD!

I am now in the next town with Black now. Kenny lost a battle to N! And now it's just me and Tiffany!

Cain sits down next to me on the bench with Stardrive. I sighed. "Are we close to the next city?"

Black shakes his head as he pulls up the map. "We are about fifteen minutes away to the next city gate."

I throw my head back. "GAH! THAT'S FAR AWAY!"

Cain starts pulling my shorts. "Oshawat...(Lyann...) He seemed a little weirded out by something. But what?

I look over at the direction and see three pairs of binoculars. I sweatdropped. "What the-"

"Oh my! She saw us!" Wait that voice sounds like Meowth...

The three figures jump out of the bushes. And it's Team Rocket! I jump up from my spot on the bench. 

"Who are you guys?!" Black beats me to it.                

“Prepare for trouble!” Jessie poses.

“Make it double!” James stands nest to her and does his pose.

“To prepare the world from devastation!” Jessie said and does another pose.

“Cain, use Water Gun!” I point at them. I really don’t want to stand through their chant!

Cain shoots out water from his mouth at them. They were blown towards the sky. 

“Team Rocket is blasting away~!” They yelled together.

I look up to see them turn into a diamond, meaning that they are now far away. I sigh. “That takes of them for a while.”

“Who were they?” Black asked me.

“Team rocket.” I sighed. “They try to steal pokemons and fail most of the time."