Mystery Behind this Game

After the events with White, we all decided to go in the same groups we talked about before. I on the other hand, felt something tug in the back of my mind. Am I forgetting something?

"Lyann!" Kenny nudges my side. Harsh!

I sigh. Everyone has left already and Black, Kenny, and I are the last ones. I don't really know why we decided to go last. I bite off another donut.

"Stop eating! We got to reach the next town!" Kenny said impatiently.

That's why! I split my donut and give it to Stardrive and Cain. They ate their food with delight. I smile. "Cute!"

"I think she isn't listening." Black sweat drops and rubs the back of his head.

Kenny shakes his head. "How am I supposed to be a champion if we're going this slow!"

All of a sudden I hear beeping. Its the XTranciever! I open it and see Tiffany with panic written all over her face. "Kevin's gone!" She exclaimed as she waves her arms.

I gave her a questioning look. "What are ya talking about?"

"He disappeared after he got beat by three Plasma Grunts!" Tiffany tugs slightly on her hair, she's trying to stay calm.

"What?!" I yelled. Kenny, I think he was listening also, took my XTranciever. "That's not possible!"

"This game must have something to do about it." I whispered to Kenny.

He nods. "I think that if we ever lose to a Pokemon battle, we go back to the human world."

I didn't want to believe him, but it sounds very logical.

"What are you guys talking about?" Black asked us.

"Kevin's gone missing." I answered and Cain tilts his head in confusion.

"Who's Kevin?" Black asked. "Back when I first met you, it was just you, Tiffany, and Kenny."

This was a total shock. Whoever met Kevin before he disappeared from this game, doesn't remember him now?

"N-Never mind." I gulped up my feelings. If this ever happened to me, I would cry. Knowing that everyone in the game I met would forget me is scary.

I take the XTranciever and press the hang up button. "Let's go through the gate."