Black Needs to Be the Very Best! Against N?!

KarinxStrawberrCake: I finally updated~! I'm so sorry that I haven't till now! I was researching allot for this fanfic! Enjoy and also I think this anime op song is awesome and totally fits for Lyann!

________________________________________________________________________

I stare as N and Black have a stare off. At least that's what I think it is. I sweat drop since I'm still on the ground. "Okay, damsel in distress still sitting on the ground..."

Cheren offers his hand to me since N and Black are STILL doing the stare off! I grab his hand and pull myself up. I wink at Cheren after I thought of an idea. He just shrugs.

I jump up and down on one leg while holding the other. "I SPRAINED MY ANKLE!"

I try to hold my laugh in since Cain and Stardrive were also copying me. N and Black stares at me, but knew I was faking since Cain and Stardrive were copying me.

"Um, I know you're faking..." Black sweat drops.

I stop and stick my tongue out.

"I think it's cute that she tries to get our attention." N walks over to me and ruffles my hair.

I blush at his comment about me. Black notices and points at N. "I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

Wait a second. His Pokemon didn't learn any good moves to beat N's Pokemon. If I remember correctly, he has a Heirder, Pichu, and Purrloin. Can Snivy really beat all three of them?

"Black, I don't think you can win." I said sadly. "He too strong-"

"She's right, you can't win." N interrupts me. He walks away from me to stand in front of Black. "But if you insist, I'll battle you to prove how un-worthy you are for Lyann."

Black takes out his poke ball and throws it. "Go Snivy!"

Snivy pops out of the poke ball and folds his arms showing that he's 'like a boss'. "Snivy, Snivy. (Let's get this over with.)" He said coolly.

"Good luck." I thumbs up over to Black and Snivy.

"I thought you said Black wouldn't win." Cheren pointed out.

I shrug. "It's a about fifty-fifty chance that he'll win."

Cain and Stardrive pick up some leaves and start cheering for Black. Well, Stardrive is waving it in her mouth.

"Purrloin," N said and his Purrloin walks over to him from the forrest. "Sucker Punch."

She dashes over to Snivy and her paw glows in a dark purple color.

Snivy gets ready for the attack, assuming that attack isn't going to hurt him. Black agrees with him since he's not commanding Snivy to dodge it.

"This is bad, if Snivy accepts the attack then that means that attack will be a K.O. on him!" I gasped. Cain and Stardrive stop cheering after hearing what I said.

Cheren looks at my observation. "You're joking right?" He said still not believing.

I shake my head. I watch as Purrloin does a perfect hit on Snivy and Snivy goes into total pain. Black catches Snivy.

"Nice observation Lyann," N said. Purrloin jumps up onto N's shoulder and smirks at her win. N turns over to Black. "As long as Pokemon are confined in poke balls, Pokemon will never become perfect beings."

Black glares at N as he heals Snivy from fainting. N's response was a small smirk. "I, along with Lyann, have to change the world for Pokemon, because they're our friends."