I hate Storms!

Shoot! The purple bottle must have been a potion! What am I going to do?! Kevin's Charmander evolved and now it's Charmeleon. Think Lyann, think! I look at Cain and he looks like he can do some more moves, but what? I look around and see a puddle.

I smirk. "Of course!"

Brock snaps. "Of course!" He said like he knew what move I was planning. What a perv...But he's awesome!

Black and Ash give Brock a weird look. "What is it?" Ash asks.

"Just watch." Brock smirks.

I point at the sky and smile at Cain. "Let's do a Rain Dance!"

Cain nods and dances a little. The blue skies formed some dark clouds instantly after Cain's Rain Dance move. It starts pouring a little rain.

"Rain?" White asks and smirks. "Like that's going to help!"

"Idiot!" Tiffany bonks her head. "Rain brings down fire moves, which means Charmeleon can't use any!"

"Exactly." Brock points out.

Kevin laughs. "Charmeleon, use Solar Beam!"

Charmeleon opens his mouth and a small bright beam headed towards Cain.

"Dodge it, if you can!" I yell. Cain dodges it and lands back down after the solar beam was gone.

Cheren scratches his chin. "Why was the Solar Beam small? Shouldn't it be a bit bigger than it should since it's outside?"

"Well now that you mentioned it," Brock answers. "It should."

Kenny shakes his head and points at the sky. "There's no sun and it's raining, causing the Solar Beam to loose it's energy."

Kevin points at him. "Stop being such a smart ass!"

"Cain! Use Aqua Tail!" I smirk at Kevin for not paying any attention.

"Protect!" Kevin orders.

I curse a little as a wave of water from Aqua Tail splashes against. He then sprays another potion. He winks. "I can do this all day."

"Don't wink! It makes you look like a perv..." I shudder from his wink. I look at Cain, an irk mark popped up and he takes out a scalchop waving it at him. I laugh, but then focused on one certain move I know Cain won't learn until he's evolved in his last form.

"Cain," Cain looks up at me. "We need to do that K.O. move...."

He gives me a determination look and nods. "Use Hydro Pump!"

I close my eyes. Please work! I hear a huge gush of forced water and open my eyes. I gasp.

Cain did the move! Charmeleon fainted!

"NO WAY!" Everyone yells.

Me and Cain jump around with joy. Black runs over to me and gives me a hug. "You did it!"

I blush a little. "U-Uh, YEAH!"

Ash puts up his hand and I high fived him. He smirks. "Good job!"

The rain goes away and everyone is soaked, but that didn't stop our journey. We got our bags packed up just to make sure we got every day things. Tiffany, Kevin, Kenny, and I waited for the rest of the guys to show up at the end of the road of Nuvema Town.

Tiffany elbows my side. "So~."

"So?" I asked. She smiles more. "Who do you like, Ash or Black?"

I stare at her for a second and then flicked her forehead. "Both, AS FRIENDS!"

"Hey guys!" Ash yells over to us. Pikachu waves at us. He jumps off Ash's shoulder and leaps up to my open arms.