Team Plasma just got OWNED!

I wake up in my sleeping bag, I wonder how I got in my sleeping bag...I sit up and see Cain sleeping on my bag. He sits up and blinks and looks around nervously.

"What's wrong Cain?" I ask. Cain turns around and jumps up and down on with joy. I smile and pat his head. "Let's wake up the others-"

"SHI! SHI!"

A blue glowing forms in front of my tent, but it looks like it was farther away.

Cain and I get out of the tent to see what it was. I gasp, It was a Shinx, and it's foot was caught in a trap. I glare at the trap, I can't believe there's mean people out there! The Shinx looks up at me and growls.

I kneel down ignoring it and try to open the trap. Cain helps also, by pulling all his strength on the other side of the trap. The trap lifts up a little. "Almost got it!" I bite my lip as a trickle of blood falls down ont he ground from my hand.

The trap finally opens enough for Shinx to take it's foot out. Shinx runs out, but lifts it's hurt paw. I pick it up and got back to the campsite. Cain looks in the first aid bag as I lift up Shinx's paw to see it had a cut. 

"Oshawott!" Cain yells and gives me some band aid bondage. I wrap Shinx's paw and smile down at it. "There! All better now!"

I set the Shinx on the ground. I pat it's head. "Now be careful next time."

"Shinx! Shinx!" Shinx smiles and rubs it's head on my leg. I smile. "You're welcome!"

I hear two tents opening up. Black and Ash walks out looking tired. "Morning!" I laugh at their messed up hair.

Pikachu walks out eating a piece of bread. He sits downa and nibbles on it. Ash points at Shinx. "What happened?"

"Oh, she saved it from a pokemon trap."

"Who said that?" Black looks around. I look around and see two Plasma guys. I cursed, why are they here?! Their outfits are pretty funny though!

"We are team Plasma! We're going to force you to give us your pokemon." First Plasma guy said.

He then points at me. "She would be a perfect queen for our king!"

Ash and Black stand in front of me. "What are you guys talking about?" Black said and Snivy glares at the Plasma guys. "Snivy!"

"Fine, if you won't hand over your pokemon, we'll battle you for them!" Second Plasma takes out a pokeball. "Let's go Purrloin!"

"Patrat!" First Plasma calls out and throws his poke ball.

A Purrloin and Patrat appear. "Perruloin!" Purrloin meows and licks her paw. Patrat glares back at Snivy.

Ash nods at Pikachu. "Let's go!"

"Pika!" Pikachu jumps in front of Ash.

I point at myself. "What am I going to do then?"

"Just wait there!" Black orders. "This battle will be over!"

I feel like a helpless girl...like White...I shake my head and lift up my fist. "Make it quick, I'll cheer you guys on!"

Ash and Black nods and get's their game face on.

"We should attack on Purrloin first, then Patrat." Black said to Ash.

"Got'cha, Pikachu use Lightningbolt on Purrloin!" Ash yells.

"Pika~" Pikachu stands up on his two feet and squints his eyes as lightning forms around him. "Chu!" Pikachu yells and release a bolt of lightning towards Purrloin.

"Snivy, Razor Leaf!" Black said and Snive lifts his tail and as he swishes it to the side, leaves fly towards Purrloin.

"Dodge it!" First Plasma guy yells, but he was too late. Purrloin screeches in pain from both attacks and faints after the attack. He clicks the poke ball. "Return!"

Second Plasma shakes his head. "Your a failure. Now Patrat use Bite on that Snivy!"

Patrat runs over to Snivy with his mouth open. He dives in, but it hits Shinx.

"Shinx!" I yell and grab Shinx. I check up if Shin was okay, and it was. Shinx nods.

"That's it! Pikachu Quick Attack!" Ash yells and Pikachu dashes over to Patrat. He picks up his speed and head butts Patrat.

"Vine Whip, Snivy!" Black said and Snivy's vine from his back whips Patrat. Patrat faints and Second Plasma growls. "Return!"

"We'll never forgive this! Pokemon shouldn't be commanded, but equal!" They both yell and run away into the forrest. Shinx jumps out of my arms and glares at the area of the forrest that the goons entered. "Shinx! Shinx!" It growls.

"You scared them!" Ash laughs. Me and Black laugh also.

We pack up all of our stuff and walk towards the white fences. Shinx follows behind. I bend down and pat it's head. "Do you want to be my pokemon partner aslo?"

"Shinx!" Shinx yells with joy. I take out my Pokedex it shows that Shinx was a female in front of me. "Shinx, the extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity. It glows when in trouble." It says and I close it to put it back in my bag. I then take out a poke ball. Shinx growls at it.

"Don't worry, I just need to capture you and see if our friendship is strong!" I laugh as she pounces on the poke ball. Shinx stops and then steps back ready for me to capture her. I throw the poke ball and it opens at Shinx. She's in the poke ball and doesn't move.

Click! I smile and and throw the poke ball. "Stardrive, come on out!"

Stardrive pops out and smiles at me. She rubs her head next to my leg. Cain walks over to Stardrive and shakes her paw. "Awww~! FRIENDSHIP ROCKS!" I fist pumped.

Ash laughs. "Yeah, we should get going before lunch time!"

"I bet Tiff will be hungry for some pocky!" I laugha and skip over to the fence with Stardrive and Cain following behind.