Crazy in Love already?! YES!

Tiffany starts to panic. "What is going on?!"

"I don't know, but let's go check outside for anything else that's strange." I run to my door right when it opens. A lady with the same color hair as mine but longer and wearing 'house wife' clothes, smiles at me. "There you are Lyann! Kevin and Kenny are here to hang out!"

I stare at her weirdly. "Um, who are you?"

She laughs. "Silly, I'm your mother! How could you forget that?"

Mom then puts her hands on her side. "Did you eat sweets last night? I told you no more midnight sweets!" She messes with my hair. "They make you go bonkers!"

Tiffany laughs. "You got that right!"

Mom laughs also and waves goodbye and leaves the room. I slowly close the door and look back at Tiffany. "Tiff...I think we got sucked into our game!"

She nods at the idea. "Also Kevin and his brother Kenny are here to!"

We both hold hands and our eyes glitter with joy. "This. Is. AMAZING!"

Tiffany jumps around with me in her arms. "And best of all my boyfriend is here!"

I take out my iTouch. "Even though he's mean to me, I still have my iTouch!"

"Do you think Face time will work here?" She asks taking out hers.

I shrug. "Try it out with your b-b-b-" I stuttered.

"Boyfriend..." She sweatdrops. "It's not that hard to say..."

I puff out my cheeks. "What ever, I'll never fall in love in this world."

Tiffany snickers. "Sure~."

"Shut up!" I flick her head. "We should get changing."

Tiffany gets her bag and takes out a white shirt, fish net sleeve, red suspenders, white shorts with a red rim, and blue knee socks with white poke balls on it. I sweatdrop. "It seems you planed this whole thing out..."

She waves her hands in front of her. "I swear! These aren't my clothes!" Tiffany then picks it up. "But they do look good."

I facepalm. "Tiff, you're so bipolar....."

She laughs. "I know right!"

i walk over to my closet and open it. There are ten pares of blue tang tops with a black poke ball on it and five pares of red short sleeves flannels. So it's true that pokemon characters don't change to different clothes....

I sigh and put the tang top on then the red flannel. On the shelf there's a box with black gloves with a blue star in it. I put them on and change my nail colors to just blue.

"Here's some shorts!" Tiffany throws a black short to me. I quickly put it on and on the side of it is a blue chain hooked on side by side. She puts a thumbs up. "You look so cool!"

I thumbs back at her. "Same to you to!"

I put on black sneakers and we both run down the stairs. Kevin still looks the same and so does Kenny, but wearing different clothes. I don't want to describe it cuz it'll take long....

Mom smiles at me. "You girls sure do take a long time!"

"Sorry, I was thinking of what we're going to do today!" I jump up and mess with Kenny's hair.

He slaps my hand. I rub my hurt hand and point at him. "What was that for?!"

"For messing with my hair." He points back also.

"Well , today I have to clean the house," Mom then pushes everyone outside. I trip on a stupid rock. I close my eyes ready for the ground to hit me, but a pair of arms catches me.

"Wow! that was close!"

I look up and see the guy character of the game. His brown eyes meets mine and I blush like crazy. He smiles sweetly down at me. "You okay?"

I get up and fiddle with my fingers. "Uh-YES! Thanks for helping me not get on owie!"

He laughs and puts out his hand. "It's okay, I'm Black you?"

"Eto....Lyann..." I shake his hand.

"So, who are your friends?" Black asks, looking over me at the others.

I point at Tiffany, "This is Tiffany."

"Peace sign~!" She says giving him a peace sign. Black and I laugh, then I point at Kevin. "This is her boyfriend....Kevin."

He puts up a hand. "Yo."

I then point at Kenny. "Last, this is Kenny."

Kenny takes out his phone, maybe he's sending a text to Shayla. His girlfriend. Kevin notices my slightly down face. "You know, Lyann is the only one not dating anyone."

"Sh-Shut up!" I yell in embarrassment.

A girl walks over and I notice it was the girl character of the game. "Hey brother, who  you talking to?"

Black puts his arms on my shoulder, making me blush deep red. I think they're  the color of strawberries. "This is Lyann, the girl in glasses is Tiffany, guy in glasses is Kevin, and his brother is Kenny."

He points at the girl. "This is White, my twin sister."

White smiles at me and grabs Black's arm, pulling him away from me. "We're going on a journey to collect data for Professor Juniper!"

I smile a little. "Uh, that's nice."

Black looks at me and smiles. "Hey, do you guys want to come with? Maybe Professor will let you guys help to!"

"Really?!" I yell with joy and blush a little. He nods and pats my head, he's two inches taller than me! "Yeah! Meet me and White in front of her lab!"

They both run down the small town's path to the meeting place. Tiffany pats my head and smirks. "You like Black don't you? You did say 'boyfriend' without stuttering!"

"N-No!" I puff out my cheek. "So, are we really in this pokemon world?"

Kevin nods his head. "Yeah, it's similar to the game's plot story, but it might be different since we're in it."

"Also, the town's sign says it's Kanako Town." Kenny puts his phone away. "Shayla was asking where we are since we're being on the news as 'missing kids'."

Tiffany hugs Kevin's arm. "Do you think. If we beat Team Plasma, we'll go back to earth?"

I felt something hurt inside my chest. To leave this place and never come back? Why would I do that, since my parents already have my whole life planned out. Even who I'm going to marry! I don't want to go back, I found something that let's me do what ever I want. "Tiffany, you're parents and Kevin's parents don't know  you two are dating right?"

They nod. "Then you don't have to worry about it here!" I smile at them.

"Then what about me and Shayla?" Kenny asks.

I pat his shoulder. "I don't know, but I know all of us don't have to deal with school anymore!"

"Since when do you became a motive speaker?" Kevin jokes. "Was it Black?"

I shrug, a little admitting it. "I guess, but I don't know if it's love!" I joke back.

A/N: Picture is Tiffany! :3