Pokemon Battle!

We walk down the path that Black and White took, I look up to see a huge house with a red roof and a small windmill next to it.

"Wow!" I yell with joy.

Tiffany jumps around. "We're really here! We're really here!"

Kevin hugs her to stop her jittering jumping. "Tiff, calm down! People are going to think we're crazy!"

"Too late!" I yell and run in and bump into a guy with black hair. I fall on my butt.

"Itai~!" I rub my hurt butt.

"You okay?"

I look up and see that it's Cheren that I bumped into. I stifle a laugh, Cheren....What a girlie guy name it is.

Black walks out of room next door and sees me. "Hey Lyann, you got here just on time for Professor Juniper to explain our journey!"

White walks out also, but she look's pretty mad. She bumps me and gives me a fake smile. "Oh, hello! I didn't see you there."

I sweat drop. Kenny scoots over to me and puts a hand up on the side of his mouth. "I think she hates you."

"No~. Of course she doesn't." I said sarcastically. He shrugs. "Just wanted to say it."

A lady with brown swirly hair and wearing a lab coat walks in smiling at me and my friends. "So, you must be the group of friends that Black was talking about."

The door to the house slams open and a girl with blond short hair wearing a green hat, walks in out of breath. She stands up and wipes her forehead. "Whew!"

"Bianca, what took you so long?" White asks and smiles at her.

Oh~, so Bianca is on her good side while I'm on her bad side! What did I do to make her mad?

"Sorry, my dad didn't want me to go. But I'll change his mind after he sees my love for pokemon!" She pumps up a fist.

I grab her hands and felt like my eye glitter. "I respect you!"

Bianca giggles. "Thanks!"

We all introduced ourselves. We finished and Prof. Juniper clears her throat. "Okay, everyone has their first pokemon, expect you four and White."

She smiles over at me. "Would you like to pick a pokemon? There's a Oshawott, Pidove, Snorlax-"

"OOOOOHHHH! CAN I GET SNORLAX?!" Tiffany jumps up and down.

Everyone sweat drops. Prof. Juniper laughs and pats Tiffany's shoulder as she hands her a poke ball. "Of course! Here's your Snolax, take care of him!"

Tiffany holds the poke ball in the air. "Thank you god!"

We ignore her praising of getting a Snorlax and continued. "I would like Oshawott to be my pokemon partner." I said straightforward.

"Okay with me!" Prof. Juniper hands my poke ball. I press the release button and Oshawott looks around confused, until it sees me. He jumps up as I open my arms for a hug. "Oshawott~!" He yells happily.

I rub my cheek against his. "I'm going to name you Cain!"

Oshawott nods his head liking the name. Kevin peshed. "What a dump name."

Cain and I glare at him. I then point at him. "That's it! I challenge you to a pokemon match after this!"

"What eves," Kevin said smirking. "I'll beat you anyway."

"Wait, so that means I get Pidove?" White asks.

"Yes,'' Prof. Juniper. "Now, how about you two brothers?"