Kenny & Tiffany's Pokemon Battle!

I am so tired...

"My Snorlax can your beat Pokemon!" Tiffany jabs her pointer finger on Kenny's head.

"Hah you're funny, my Lilligant will one hit K.O your Snorlax. Kenny jabs his pointer finger back at Tiff.

Everyone groans in tiredness, they've been going on for an hour now! I check the time and see that it's almost midnight.

"My Pokemon can knock out your's if he lays down!"

Losing...

"He will be blown away by then with Pedal Dance!"

My patience!

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. Everyone stares at me from my outburst. "Let's settle this, here and now! I'm tired of you two fighting which Pokemon is better!" I rant.

Tiff and Kenny give me a smirk and Tiff puts out her hand. "You owe me five bucks!"

"Eh?" I asked. Still confused what she said.

"Geez, how would you know if she was gonna have an outburst?" Kenny said and fishes out a five dollar bill. He slaps it onto her face.

Pfft...

Tiffany, jumps around holding the five dollar bill like a happy kid to get candy.

I laugh and holds her shoulders down to stop her jumping. "Are you guys gonna do a Pokemon battle or not?"

Tiffany and Kenny nod their heads and Kenny takes out his pokeball.

They both had an equal distance. No one spoke, a little Pichu runs across the battle field and climbs up a tree to watch. Wonder why it's there...

"Lilligant, show Tiffany that Snorlax is lazy!" He throws the pokeball and Lilligant pops out.

The Pokemon twirls and makes a bowing stance. "Man that is one heck of a dancing Pokemon!" I smile with delight. Then I tap my chin. "I wonder if a Lilligant can teach me how to dance..."

"I bet you'll fail." White whispers next to me.

I smile at her. "Then I'll fail with EPIC style."

"Nah, you just fail." Kevin munches on a random donut.

"WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THAT!" I point at the glazed donut. I. Want. It.

Black lifts up a bag. "We bought a bag of them, remember?"

I point at them both. "LIES! How can you be so freakin' ninja to get those without me noticing?!" I grab the bag and start plopping them in my mouth one by one. "You should be ashamed of yourselves for not telling me!"

I plop the last donut in my mouth. "Any last words?!"

"Yeah," Ash raised up his hand.

I turn to him point at the bag for his words.

"We should pay attention to the battle." He finishes.

I nodded and watch as Tiffany smiles. "Snorlax, use Body Slam!"

Snorlax jumps up, but before he could finish the move. Kenny yells. "Dodge it and then counter with Petal dance!"

Lilligant smoothly dodges the move and Snorlax's slammed into the ground. She then does Petal dance. The pink petals swirled all around Lilligant like a tornado. She then shoots at Snorlax.

Snorlax falls face plant into the ground. He slowly and lazily gets back up. "Snor~" Snorlax yawns. "Lax."

"Come on Snorlax! Do Body Slam again!" Tiffany smiles. But Snorlax stays in his spot, probably getting into lazy mode.