Chapter 3: Jealousy and How it Affects Us

“Me? What did I do?” Ben asked, closing the behind me. I shook my head, “Oh please, you know what you’re doing.” I said, setting down my things and walking into the bathroom. “Hey, I was in there.” He followed me inside. I noticed Danny was nowhere inside and I wondered where he was, he must be at a bar or something. “And what am I doing?” I shrugged, “trying to keep me away from Kingston, Ben neither of you can have me, I’m with Andy.” He nodded, “and I know that, I’m just trying to make sure he doesn’t try anything. You know if he thinks you’re with me, he’ll probably back the fuck off.” I rolled my eyes. “People know I’m with Andy, remember I go to things with him.” Ben nodded again, “yes, but you’ve only been in Kerrang a few times, because you model. Haven’t you noticed you keep your relationships away from the public eye? You just found out you were famous yesterday.” I sighed and bit my lip. He was right. He folded his arms across his chest and leaned against the door. “I say if we keep this up, Kingston will get the idea and leave you alone.” He smirked softly, “He’s just a friend, Ben, I can have friends.” He rolled his eyes at me. “Have you called, Biersack yet?” I shook my head, remembering the kiss Ben and I shared and Dear gosh.. that steamy dream. “I’ll call him later.”

“So you haven’t told him about..” I shook my head, “no, of course not.” I wrapped my arms around myself and paced the small bathroom floor. “I mean why should I? I still love Andy and no feelings are there.” I turned to look at Ben and he looked hurt. I felt tightness in my chest. Ben does like me.

I sighed, “could you please leave so I can shower?” Ben sighed. “I had this bathroom first.” He said playfully and moved to leave. I followed him out, remembering I had no clothes with me. I grabbed a pair of panties and a bra, along with a fresh outfit and walked back inside.

When I walked back out my eyes widened, Andy sat on the bed below mine and Danny was here, along Ben now fully dressed and a blonde stood next to Danny. I eyed her suspiciously and looked over to Andy, who smiled to me. Yes he’s smiling, Danny didn’t tell him. “Hey, what’s up?”

Andy walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. “Hey, babe.” I hugged him back tight and felt his lips at my neck. “Hmm, you smell good.” I blushed and giggled. “We’re all going out to eat.” Danny announced. I looked over to him as Andy pulled back and looked over to the blonde. “Who’s she?” I whispered, “Ben’s date, Victoria.” I looked the woman up and down, she was a bit taller than me and wore a short black dress and black pomps, and she had a small black clutch in hand and smiled softly at me and the guys. Ben looked Victoria up and down and didn’t seem fazed by me and Andy together, he was all for this new girl and took to her quickly, walking over to flirt and take her hand. She giggled and blushed lightly. I bit my lip, as I watched them together and held Andy’s hand tight. “Shall we leave?” Danny asked and I nodded. “Yeah, let’s go.” Andy said and we shuffled out of the room.

Victoria and Ben walked out first, followed by Andy and I and Danny last. “Told you I’d hook him up with someone.” Danny whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, “where’d ya find her at?” I rolled my eyes. “The bar, already dressed, looking bored and ready to mingle.” He answered and began walking ahead of us. “You alright, babe?” Andy asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulders to hug me close as we walked. I nodded and glared at Ben and the blonde whore. “I’m just fine.”

We all crammed into Danny’s car and drove to some nice restaurant near campus. I noticed a few people from school here, just a few and none Kingston. Good I don’t need anyone else to worry about seeing me with.. “OMFG! Is that Andy Biersack!?” someone yelled. I gritted my teeth at the crazy fan and snuggled close into Andy. He held me close and tight. “Hey.” He said as she walked over to us as we walked inside. She began jumping up and down and held out a piece of paper to him. He smiled and signed it for her. “Calm down babe, I’m all yours.” He smiled at me and we followed, Danny to our table.