Chapter 9: Whats Killing Me Is That I'm Killing You

((((My be a bit long.. sorry .-. Thanks again for all the votes and things c:)))

I slipped on a beautiful red dress and pumps and began doing my makeup for dinner. It was finally settled, with a cheating kiss. I wouldn’t be seeing Ben anymore and he wouldn’t ever touch me. I sucked in a deep breath and sighed. We’re doing this for real this time, no more cheating. I nodded at myself in the mirror as I had just finished putting on my face, as Ashley always said. I rolled my eyes at the joke and smiled softly at my appearance but it quickly fell away. Why should you smile? I asked myself, you’ve been so hurtful to the person who wants you most. You’ve been hurtful to both of them. I bit my lip. My thoughts were right I was breaking both of their hearts and it needed to stop, it has stopped. I rolled my eyes angrily as tears threatened to mess up my makeup. I sniffled softly and blotted away a stray tear with a Kleenex. I can’t help my feelings, I told myself, gritting my teeth. I took several deep breathes and struggled to compose myself. I heard a knock on the door and moved to put away my things. “Just minute.” I said and made sure I looked ok. I opened the door and Andy stood in the doorway. “You ready..?” He swallowed and blinked, looking me up and down. I blinked at him also, he wore a nice black shirt and tie, along with nice pants and shoes. “Wow, babe you look beautiful.” I smiled softly, “you look great.” I breathed. “You ready?” I nodded and he took my hand, leading me out. “You look gorgeous!” Sammi exclaimed as I came out. “I hope you’re wearing the lingerie.” Ella whispered, I blushed deeply and Andy tugged me along to the door. “Finally finished putting on your face?” Ashley asked, I rolled my eyes. “You look great, Aly.” Jinxx said. I smiled softly. “Bye guys we’ll be back, whenever.” Andy said, opening the door for me. “Have fun.” Sammi called and we walked out, Andy held my hand tight and all there was, was me and him. Like it should be. No stray thoughts.

Ben’s POV

I had just finished my fourth beer when Danny walked up with another set of women. Both sluttier than the last, in too short dresses and fishnets with way too much makeup on and with waist length hair that I’m sure wasn’t entirely all theirs. I shook my head at him and turned towards the bartender, asking for another drink. “What’s wrong, Ben, you don’t normally ignore women like this.” Cameron asked, walking up to sit next to me. I sighed and shook my head, “nothing’s wrong.” I whispered replaying Aly’s last words to me. “I love..” was she really going to say she loved me? I ran a hand through my hair, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. She’s with Biersack and is staying with him. The bartender handed me my drink and I took a long pull from it. “Come on Ben, you’re acting weird talk to me.” Cameron pleaded. I sighed and turned to him, “I think I’m in love with Aly.”

“Biersack’s girl? But I thought she didn’t faze you..” I frowned slightly, “we’ve been messing around a bit, but have been trying to stop.” Cameron’s eyes widened, “dude if Andy finds out.”

“Exactly why we’ve stopped seeing each other.. and it’s killing me.” I took another long pull from my drink and it was finished. Cameron shrugged, “I don’t know what to tell you, maybe you should talk to her about it”

“She still wants to be with Andy, Cam, if she wanted me we’d be together and we aren’t, besides it would surely fuck up BVB’s relationship with us if I took Andy’s girlfriend.” Cam nodded. I sighed and turned back to the bartender, ordering another drink.

Alexandria’s POV

Dinner was great and went well, nothing unexpected or unwanted popped into my head until we got home. Andy had begun kissing up my neck and I responded by moving his lips to my own and kissing him passionately or at least I tried to. It just didn’t feel the same as with.. him. But I went along with it and let Andy push me onto the bed and take my clothes off. I faked through the entire thing and acted like I was enjoying it even though I was missing something, wanting someone else. It felt great and lovely to be kissed by Andy but it just wasn’t enough. Andy had grabbed a condom out of the draw and was about to put it on when I felt myself almost begin to panic. I didn’t want him. I just couldn’t do this right now. I racked my brain trying to think of an excuse of why I didn’t want to have sex with him or couldn’t right now. I bit my lip as I heard the familiar rip of a foil wrapper. Just then my phone went off. Thank God.