Chapter 8: Final Episode (Lets Change The Channel)

(((***edited to change the title***Thanks for all the positive comments and votes and stuff. c: glad you all like it! )))

Ben’s POV

We were in the middle of rehearsal’s when suddenly I got an unexpected call from not Aly but Ashley. I sighed, looking at the next thing I got a text from him.

We need to talk now. “What’s up Ben?” Danny asked me, noticing I had stopped playing. “Can I have a few minutes?” Danny nodded and told the guys. I walked out and into the hallway. “What’s up?”

“You know good and damn well what the fucks up, Ben.” Ashley said into the phone. I rolled my eyes, “is this about Alexandria?”

“No fuckin shit, Jinxx told me he found you both making out at the bar. You know what would have happened if it was Andy that found you two instead of Jinxx?!” I ran a hand through my hair and swallowed. “Ashley I’m so sorry.. I just..”

“Sorry wouldn’t fix Andy’s broken heart. Stop messing with my sister, Ben, or I swear to god..”

“Alright, enough said, mate. I won’t touch her again.” I sighed, feeling rather defeated now. “Good.” The call ended. I took a deep breath, the wrath of Purdy wasn’t that bad. I bit my lip as I walked back in. “Everything alright?” Danny asked me, looking worried. I nodded, “everything’s fine, lets continue.” I said, faking a smile as I picked my guitar back up. Danny nodded and he began singing. I let myself get into the music, Dear Insanity was one of our favorite songs. I let the music melt away my feelings of Ashley’s words. I also forgot about Aly for once but not that my heart wanted to. This was going to be hard, so, so hard.

Alexandria’s POV

I leaned against the doorway of hot topic as we waited for Ashley to get off the phone. Andy held my hand tight beside me we had already been here once but I had wanted to go again. The guys had decided to go with us. Ashley said me and Andy needed a bit more bonding time so I could get my mind off of Ben. Sammi and Ella even made a reservation at some fancy restaurant just for us two after AA’s performance. I figured they were right and agreed to it. But it didn’t stop my mind from thinking about Ben and what happened to that whore. Is he still seeing her?

I leaned into Andy and he held me close. “Come on, Purdy.” He said, looking over to Ashley who had just put his phone away. “Here I come.” He rolled his eyes playfully and we walked inside. I walked over to look at the jeans while Ashley walked over to a couple of girls looking at the BVB shirts. I shook my head, snickering. Sammi, Ella, Jinxx, Jake and CC were at other stores, we often split up to cover more ground. Sammi and Ella would text me about where all the sale were and what clothes they had. I looked through the jeans and picked out of few pairs, Andy right beside me. “I wonder what that call was about.” He said, arms wrapped tight around me. I shrugged, “maybe he was talking to a girl?” Andy shook his head, “No, he wasn’t smiling like usual, he looked way too serious. I hope everything’s ok.”

I looked up at him, “why wouldn’t things be?” He shrugged and ran a hand through my hair, lifting my chin up to him. “I don’t know you tell me.” He whispered and leaned down kissing my lips softly. Andy’s grip had gotten tighter around me and he seemed tense like something was wrong. He pulled back smiling but his eyes didn’t show it.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” I asked, he paused and let me go, taking a step back. “I know this is a weird question but, do you have feelings for someone else?” I raised an eyebrow and tried to look surprised. Across the room I caught Ashley’s eye as he stood with the two girls. I blinked and looked back to Andy, “No, why would I?” I asked. He shrugged, “I’m just making sure. There’s only me right?” He looked me right in the eyes and slowly slid his arms back around my waist. I smiled softly, my heart pounding “of course.”