Chapter 1

Loki's point of view.

Softly I turned the page in the book. It was a slow day even though Asgard was at battle with the dark elves. Asgard was struggling in the battle because the night before there was a huge feast and all the guards and warriors were still trying to get over from the sickness of being to drunk. I chuckled at the thought of the dark elves conquering Asgard and enslaving all the people. I never cared for Asgardians  because Odin( the king of Asgard) took me away from my home Jutonheim when I was born. He lied saying I had the same chance as Thor did at getting the throne. But instead he keeps me in the palace, not able to go out the palace doors.
      I sat my book down and stared at the fire place, watching the flames dance, casting a shadow on the wall. There was a sudden knock at the door and Thor burst into the room.
" You could have waited to say you could come in." I snapped at him. He looked like he had fought a hundred dark elves, witch most likely he did.
      "My apologies, brother bu-"
" DONT call me your brother because I am not your brother."
I snapped back again at him putting hate in my words.
He ignored me and said," Loki we need your help in this battle, if not Asgard will fall."
Was Thor really asking me for help I thought.
"Why should I help you." I said with disgust.
" Because if you don't our home will be destroyed and everything with it." He pleaded.
" Dose Odin know you want me to go with you."
   He looked down and paused for a minute," Ah I see you want me to go agents Odins will."
"I don't want you to but it will help us win the battle." Thor said.
"Fine I will help." I said with a sigh.
"Oh thank you brother." He said giving me a huge hug. I quickly pulled away and said," Remember I am not doing it for you or for Asgard." Thor new what I meant and imidietly  started to take the invisible chaines off of me that were holding me back from going out of the palace gates. I felt a great weight lifting off of me when he was done. We sneaked out and when we were out I started to laugh," wow the great and powerful Thor just helped a prisoner escape the palace."
"Remember Loki," he said," after the battle is over you are going to get back in those chains."
   I was only helping them because of our mother. She is the only one I think as family, also I wanted to be the one to bring Asgard down. The battle was about two miles away from the city so we had to run. There was hundreds of dead bodies on the ground. Smoke was everywhere. There was fighting everywhere and brought me joy. Out of nowhere a dark elf tried to attack me it I shot him with a ice Crystal. We fought for a while but I did not know how long I could take it much more. There was at least a million of them, they came one after another, after another. 'BANG' There was a flash of light. It knocked me to the ground and killed all the dark elves on impact. I stood up to see a huge crater in the earth and someone was in it. I was the closest so i went down to see who they were. To my surprise it was a girl it her skin was blue but is quickly faded to a pale color like mine. Was she really a Frost Giant?.It was strange but I could not tell what age she was. It seemed as if her aged changed everything I blinked. She was tolerable for someone I did not know. She was wearing a black dress with lace and her hair up in a black bow. Thor and the others( Lady Sif and Three) started to come down too. Thor knelt down by her side but when he went to touch her a blue force pushed him to the ground. "That is very strange" Lady Sif said. "She won't let anyone touche her, kind of like what happened when Jane had the Dark matter in her." " But this is a different kind of force." Thor said." I wonder if she is dead?" I asked. He gave me a frown," No she is just unconscious." I looked at the girl in curiosity and knelt next to her. Nothing has happened so far. "Be carful." Thor told me. I just ignored him. I reached down and touched her face. It was soft but as cold as ice, like mine. Suddenly her eyes opened and she choked up some water like she just drowned.