Chapter 9

I woke up with screaming with tears in my face. I had a horrible nightmare that I was back with Thanos and he was torturing me. I curled up into a ball, hugging my knees close to me. Buckey bursted into the room. He saw me crying and gently picked me up and held me saying," Don't worry it's all over. I am here now. I promise no one will hurt you."
After a while I settled down. "I am sorry for waking you." I told him. "It's ok." He said," I couldn't really go to sleep anyway."  I sniffled a little trying not to start crying again. That nightmare really scared me. "Do you want me to stay with you for the rest of the night." He asked trying to comfort me. I was confused for a few seconds but then I nodded at him. I didn't want to be left alone after that nightmare. He put me back where I was laying down and walked over to the other side of the bed. We both got under the covers. I was lying down with my by back facing his back.
I felt kind of weird because he was only wearing pants and he was shirtless. It took me a while but slowly I drifted off to sleep.
     That morning when I woke up I felt something wrapped around me. I looked to see his metal arm wrapped around me waist. We were facing each other and we were really close. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, it was kind of cute. I did not know if I should wake him up or watch him sleep a little more. I almost had a heart attack when he moved even closer to me .
He also wrapped his arm over me pulling me closer to him. I could feel him breathing on me. I started to get this warm feeling inside of me. Stop it Mari. I told myself. I can't get attached to anymore people unless I want my heart to be broken again.
While I was thinking I herd a soft chuckle. I looked down to see him smiling at me. Great I was making faces while I was thinking again
"We're you watching me while I was sleeping." He asked me. I started to blush like crazy. I did not know how to respond to that, so I just looked down from embarrassment. But when I looked down I found myself looking at his abs. He was very muscular and I had to try hard to look away.
Then I looked at his arm that was around me. I guess he saw me look at it because when I did he let me go. A part of me was happy he let me go, but the other wanted him to hold me even closer to him. He got out of bed and went out leaving me all alone.
Slowly I got up and got dressed. I put on some black pants and a purple shirt. I was still curious about why he had we women's cloths in his home. I quickly pushed that thought away. I put my hair up in a pony tail and then went downstairs. I guess I was in my room for a while because he was already sitting down and eating breakfast.
I went and sat in the seat across from him like the night before.
Thankfully he made some
food I was familiar with. It was eggs, bacon, and coffee. "I am surprised that you can cook well on your own." I told him." Most men were I come from can't even lift a spoon without needing assistance." He laughed a little," Well I am not like the men from where you come from." I smiled at him.
I started to get that warm feeling again. "We're did you get those scars on your back." He asked me." How did you know about them." I asked confused. "W-When we were sleeping I could feel them on your back." He stuttered with embarrassment. I blushed, but then I started to feel sad and scared,"I got those scares when I was with Thanos. Sometimes when he would torture me he would have me whipped dozens of times." I looked down when I talked, making sure to not make eye contact with him. "I'm sorry. " he said.
It was silent for a while but then he said," why did you do that." "Do what?" I asked. "You almost never make eye contact when you speak. Why?" He exclaimed.
     "I guess i am just used to it," I said,"being a servant your whole life, servants are never allowed to do eye contact with anyone unless they are told to or they would be punished. But anyways, enough about me, what is your story." I asked him with a little glimpse of curiosity.
Once I thought about it, he hasn't told me anything about him.
Before he could say anything there was a knock at the front door. He quickly stood up and said," Go into the living room. " I did as I was told. He grabbed a small gun that was in the dresser next to the door and he looked out the little whole. After about five seconds he put the gun down and opened the door...