Chapter 8

The house was interesting. There was a kitchen, living room, and a bathroom on the first level of the house. Then when you went up stairs there were two rooms and another bathroom. It was simple and very organized but it was unusual for me.
    I stood there in the hallway that was separating the living room and the kitchen. While I was standing the man took off his mask. He was very handsome thought he looked like he had gone for days without sleep. He put his mask and other stuff in the kitchen table the went and sit in the couch. Then he looked up at me and said," You don't have to stand there all day."  He pointed at the chair that was in front of the couch. I slowly walked over and sat on it. " Now what is your name." He asked. Quietly I replied," Marie." I made sure not to make eye contact with him. Even though he helped me, he still made me uneasy. " I'm Buckey, or other known as The Winter Solider." He told me. I guess I looked at him funny because he cracked a smile at me when he said the. What kind of name is The Winter Solider. It's not bad or anything, just it is unusual for me since I am not from this planet and all. "So Marie, do you mind telling me why S.H.I.E.L.D is after you." He asked me. I looked at him confused. He sighed and said," The place were you were just at, why are they after you." "I don't really know." I told him. It was silent for a few seconds but the he said," Well then where are you from and how did you get here, because I could tell right now you are not from this planet." I shook my head and said," I come from a world called Choyac. I am the daughter of Oure, King of Choyac." "So your a princess." He exclaimed. I nodded at him. " Yes but my mother was a frost giant She changed her form so she looked like a beautiful woman and she, how do I say this."
    " Hooked up with your dad." Buckey said. I frowned a little but said," yes you can say that. Anyways my mother bore my dad a child who was me. But My dad had to hide me because my mother was already married to the king of the frost Giants and if he found out he would destroy my whole planet." "Wait." He interrupted."Isn't Loki a frost giant."
     I shivered at the name. "Yes." "Do you know him?" He asked. "Let me finish the story and then you know if I do or not." I scolded him.      

     He just grind and said," Ok Ok you can go on." So I told him the rest of the story on how I have powers and both Thanos and Loki have had me as there servants and how I escaped. When I told him about Loki he looked angry like he new Loki and he wanted to punch him in the face. I did not blame him because I think everyone wants to bunch him in the face at some point. When I was done I said," and that's how I ended up here." "I wonder how Thor would react if he found out you were here." "What." I told him. "Ya I don't think it would be a good idea if Thor found out that one of the servant girls was actually half frost giant and had the power to destroy a whole planet is here." "Do you think Thanos is still looking for you." He asked. "Oh I know he is." I said." Sometime I have this feeling that someone is trying to pull be back, and sometimes I wonder if I should go back to him. But then I remember all the horrible things he has done to me." I look out the window and realize it is getting dark out.
      " Are you hungry?" He asked. I didn't realize it until now how hungry I am. I nod and him and say," Ya." He gets up and goes to the kitchen. He pulls out this square box and take something it if it. Then he puts it into a different machine that I thinks cooks it and then closes it and sets a timer for twenty minutes. "Follow me." He says going up the stairs and I do. He leads me to one of the rooms and says," There are some cloths in the closet for you, you can sleep here tonight."       

       While he is walking out the door I ask," Why are you doing this for me?" He turns to me and says," I know a little thing or two about how you have been treated and I don't think anyone should go through what you have been through." I smile and said" Thank you very much." He grinned and nods at me. Then he walks out. I went over to the closet and got out some black sweat pants and a plane shirt. I made me curious of why he had woman cloths at his house but I didn't want to ask. I put the cloths on and then went down stairs. He was sitting down at the table eating the food he made. I went and sat down across from him. I looked down at the food and it smelt really good. "What is this?" I asked him curiously. He looked up at me and said," It's called pizza. I watched how he ate it and did the same. It tasted really good. After dinner I was really tired so I went to bed," Good night." I told him. "Night." He replied back.