Chapter 2

My point of view
I woke up coughing up some water. I tried to sit up but I was to weak. There was someone there next to me, helping me sit up. He was very handsome. He was very tall, around six foot and he had raven black hair. There were others with him.
    "Who are you?" said one of them. He was tall but not as tall as the other guy. He had long blond hair and was very muscular. I did not answer him for i felt like he was a threat to me.
    He could tell i was kind of worried so he said," Don't worry we wont harm you." I tried to think of my name but i could not think of it, actually i could not think of anything.
     "I do not know." I whispered so that they could barley hear me.
    "I can't remember anything really."
" Can you remember where you came from or who your parents were." He asked. I shook my head. When he said the word 'parents' I felt hate in me like I didn't want anything to do with them. I started to feel weird sitting down so I tried to stand up quickly but that was a bad idea. My legs went numb and I fell back on the ground. My eyes started to feel very heavy and I blacked out.
When I opened my eyes again I herd a loud crash. I was in a bed and I saw a lady in the ground like someone pushed her. We were in a healing room. After the crash guards came in with the one man with blond hair. "What happen?" I asked. "The blue force you have knocked her out." He said. When he said that some of my memories came back. I remembered that I was a monster and that I hurt many people with my powers. I got off of the bed and ran out of the room. I still did not feel very well but I did not want to hurt anyone else. When I went out I found myself in a huge hall, like a castle. I herd guards running after me and the one guy yelling at me and telling me to stop but I couldn't I did not want to hurt any one else. I turned more corners. While I ran I started to see images in my head, memories. Memories coming in one after another's and every single one of them was horrible, filled with pain and suffering to me and to other people, so I started to cry. I needed to stop to catch a breath to I quickly ran to the nearest door and shut it.
" I did not expect you to be up so fast." I herd a voice behind me. I turned around quickly to see who it was.It was the man I saw when I first woke up. I did not no what to say or do. Memories were still flowing into my mind. So I sat down putting my head in my hands and started to cry some more.
The man smiled with a grin," So your memories are coming back." I did not answer. He started to walk near me.
       "Don't come close to me." I said," I am a monster and I don't want to hurt you." He did not listen. He knelt beside me and touched my arm. I yelped expecting him to fall back but it instead his hand started to become blue like mine dose when I am in the cold.
       "Don't worry I am a monster too." He told me.
"What is your name girl." He asked.
     I thought really hard to remember it and I did, " Is Marie." I told him.
"I am Loki Odinson." He told me. I gasped when he said it.
   He was the fallen prince of Asgard and I was in his bed room.
    "Oh so you have herd of me." He said with a mischievous grin. I could not help but blush.
   "Tell me girl where do you come from." He asked with curiosity. I wanted to tell him but I did not know if I could trust him.
    "Promise me that you will not tell a single soul." I told him.
      He sighed and said,"Fine."
  " I am princess Maria , daughter of Oure King of Choyac."
    He looked at me with a puzzled look," But that world was destroyed millions of years ago with all the people, even the king. And I don't recall him having a daughter."
    " My father loved many women from different world but my mom was different. She was a Frost Giant but she was able to change her form so that she looked like a beautiful Asguardian. She was married to the ruler of the frost Giants Laufey your dad but she wished to be with someone else so she took her Asguardan form and suduuced Oure and she bore a him a child. But after I was born she had to go back to Jotunheim. My father had a maid secretly raise me in the castle. But one day Laufey found out and was furious so he went and destroyed my home planet but before I died my father gave me all of his power*."
       I looked up at Loki. I could tell he was a good listener.
    "But how did you survive." He asked.
" Right before Laufey was about to slay me I transported to a different world. But I didn't do it. It was- " I paused for a second remembering who did it and what they put me through. "Thanos was the one who transported me." I said with anger.
  Loki looked at me surprised but at the same time he looked like he felt and knew what I went through with Thanos.
  "Don't worry you don't have to tell me what happened." He said with hurt in his words.
    "But do tell me how you escaped."
"I was able to use me fathers powers to teleport here the day I was supposed to wed him." I told him.
  "But please don't tell anyone because I don't want to be killed because I am a frost giant." He looked at me with a mischievous grin and said," I will not tell a soul only if you become my personal servant, I need a new pet. " I thought he was joking at first but then I realized he was serious. I sighed and said," Very well." "Excellent." He said.

* Oure is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. He is almost as powerful as Thanos.