Chapter 5

Mari's point of view
     I woke up really early this morning. I tried to eat breakfast quickly but I could here other servants talking and spreading rumors about me and how I injured a guard. After breakfast I went and got Loki some breakfast. I went to his room and knocked softly but I did not here anything, so I softly opened his door. I looked inside and I did not see anyone so I walked in and I set his breakfast on the table. I started to clean his room. When I went to make his bed I opened the current around it and I saw him in it. He was sound asleep. I almost had a heart attack because if I had awaken him who knows what would happen to me. He had his blankets only covering the bottom half of him and he was shirtless with the top half.  I turned around and started to walk towards the door when I herd a voice say,"Was that the first time you have seen a shirtless man?" I turned around to see him sitting up grinning at me. I started to blush like crazy. I nodded at him because I was scared that if it said anything my voice would have cracked, but then I said," I am sorry to disturb you your highness I did not know you were here, I thought you were gone."
    "And where did you think I would be." He asked. I knew he was try do something but I did not know what.
"Do you want me to leave." I asked him." I don't know do you want to leave?" He said with a mischievous grin. I was surprised at what he said and I started to blush even more. I could not take much of this much longer so I turned around and shut my eyes. I could here him get out of his bed and walk towards me. I opened my eyes a little and I saw he was wearing pants, thank god. He walked in front of me and lifted my chin up so I could see his eyes. Slowly and gently he put both of his hands on the sides of my face and kissed me. For a fallen prince he was sure a great kisser. After a few seconded he let go of me.  I stared into his ice cold blue eyes. 

I woke up wit a jolt. It was only a dream. I wanted to go back to my dream and keep staring into his eyes but i had to get up. I got up and went to get some breakfast. While i ate i kept hearing other servants spread rumors that i injured a guard, and  that i will get a beating. I ate my breakfast quickly and then went to get Loki some food also. I got his food and went to his bedroom. I knocked softly hoping he would answer it. I was relived when he did. I walked in and set the food on the table next to him. He was sitting in his chair reading his book. He looked up at me and asked," You seem different today, why. " I hesitated but then said," I do not know why your highness." He looked a little angry because he could tell i was lying and said," Don't lie to me pet, I am the god of lies after all so i can tell when someone is lying to me. So let me ask you one more time, why do you seem different." I looked at the ground from embarrassment, then I said," I had a unusual dream last night."
  "About what?" He asked curiously. I hesitated for a second but then I said," I had a dream that you kissed me."
"Say that again, I did not hear you." he said with a mischievous grin even though we both now he heard me.
"I said I had a dream that you kissed me." Loki stood up walked in front of me and said," Look at me in the eyes." I did. Then he asked, "Did you enjoy it?" I did not say anything, I couldn't, so instead I looked away. But he could tell I did.  He gently put my chin up so I could see his eyes again. Our faces were so close now that I could feel his breath on me. Slowly he pulled my face into his and kissed me like in the dream but this kiss seemed more real and alive.  After a few seconds he let go. I just stood there in shock. He took a step back and observed me, like he expected me to do something. Then he said," You are a hard one. I will have to think of something else, but for now go get me some more books." It took me a few second to realize he was talking to me. Then I said." Yes your highness then I left the room.

He was trying to break me. He was trying to break me like all of his other servants but he does not realize that I have already been broken by Thanos. So it does not matter what he does does to me, I will not break. I went to the palace library and got a couple book,then I returned to his room.