Chapter 13

"So what's your name ." Wanda asked you as you two were going to my room. "Maria." I said very quietly. "What a pretty name, my name is Wanda, other known as Scarlet Witch. " She said with a smile but you could see hurt in her eyes. "Do you have any powers?" I asked. "Yes I can control things and manipulate people with it." "That's cool." I said. "Do you have any powers?" She asked. "Well I have my fathers powers but I din't know how to control them or even what they are, but I also have ice powers." I replied. "That's cool too." She said. The rest of the way we walked in silence. When we got there she said," Here is you room, me and the vision are in the same floor level as you so if you need something ask one of us." I nodded and she walked out.

My room was huge. It had a king size bed, a bathroom, a walk in closet, a dresser with a mirror, and a bed side table. The walls were black and the floor had was white carpet. I liked it though since my favorite color was black. I decided to change my cloths since I was still in my pjs from the night before.I fond I black pair of jeans and a black t- shirt that fit perfectly. I also put on some black converse.

When I was done getting dressed I decided to go back down. After a few times I was able to find where the living room was. Bucky, Tony, Thor, Wanda, Nat,Vision and Steve where in there. I went and sat next to Bucky on the couch. "I am so sorry for what my brother has done to you." Thor said to break the silence. I looked up to Bucky with a frown because he told them about me but then you I replied to Thor," It's ok it's not your fault, beside you probably already know I have been though worse." I shot Bucky a look. He just chuckled. "I'm still surprised that you helped her, Bucky." Nat said smiling at him. "Well non of you were doing anything to help her so I did." He told her. Nat just smiled back at him. I could tell she was thinking about something. "Well I am going to go to bed." Tony said standing up. "You should probably go to bed too." Bucky said looking at me. "Don't tell me what to do." I told him in a angry tone. "Whats wrong?" He asked me, but I just shot him another look then walked to my room. I was so mad he told them about me when I told him not to. I got in to my pjs and went to sleep. I was hungry but I did not want to go back down there for a while. Slowly I was able to go to sleep.

I woke up again screaming and sweating but this time the vision was there shaking and my whole bed was covered with ice. "Miss Maria, are you ok, can you hear me?" He asked me. I was able to calm down and say," I am so sorry for waking you I did not mean to." "Oh I don't sleep so you are perfectly fine I just hope you are ok." He said with a gentle voice. I nodded and said," I'm ok just sometimes I have these night mares and I will wake up screaming. " "Was your nightmare about Thanos." He asked unexpectedly. I nodded and said," Y-yes, I dreamed that he was torturing me, but it was just a dream. " "I see, well do you want me to stay here with you." He asked. "No, I think I will be ok." I said. "As you wish, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me." He said with a smile. I nodded and then he went out. I laid back down. He was different that the others. I knew that he was not human but he did not seem like he was another alien. he seemed to perfect. Slowly, still thinking about him i fell asleep.

I felt the sun on my face. I opened my eyes and it was morning.I looked and saw it was 9:00 am. I sluggishly got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, and went down stairs to get some breakfast. It seemed like me and vision were the only ones who got dressed. Every one else were still in there pjs. Only Wanda, Vision, Nat, Tony, Bucky, and Steve were up."Morning." Bucky said as you passed by. "Good morning." You replied.You went and got some breakfast which was eggs, pancakes, and bacon. "Did you sleep ok?" He asked. "Yes, did you?" I replied. "Ya." He said. "That's the most I have ever herd you talk." Tony said . He looked like he just woke up. Bed head and everything. I just shrugged at his comment.

After I ate breakfast I walked back to my room. I did not have anything to do. For a huge building it was really boring. There was a slate thing that was on my bed so I went over to it. I picked it up and pressed the button on it. A screen poped up and it had a map of the whole building. I saw that there was a gym room so i decided that i will go down and train. I got dressed in some work out cloths and went don to it. When I got down to the gym and it was huge. There was a track, a shooting range, hand to hand combat area, bunching bags, and other stuff for working out. I decided to stretch for five minutes and then see how many miles I could run. I was surprised how much I ran. I ran about three miles. Then I went to the bunching bags. While I was bunching I started to do a pattern. Right punch, left punch,kick right then left, right uppercut, left uppercut. I kept punching till my knuckles where bleeding. I started to think about when I was with Thanos and Loki and how they treated me like crap. It made me so mad, then i punched a little to hard and broke the bunching bag. Ir only broke because I was starting to use my powers. I started to breath heavily and looked at my hands. They were all bloody.

"Thats why you wrap your hands when you are punching those." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Bucky standing abotu five feet away from me. "When you fight in real life you don't wrap your hands ." I said with a irritated voice. He chuckled and asked," Why are you so mad at me." "Because you told them about me when I asked you not to." I replied. "If I didn't tell them then you would probably not be here." He said. "I know but still." I said "Fine I'm sorry ." He said with a grin. I smiled a little and said," You are forgiven."