Chapter 4

Loki's point of view
   After she left it I ate then sat down in my chair thinking of my plan. I wanted the girl to help me escape so I could destroy Asgard so I had to gain her trust. She was a Frost giant so she was able to get me out. Also she had her fathers powers so she was strong enough to to destroy a planet so I will use her powers to destroy Asgard. Then after that I will kill her and I will make sure it was a slow and painful death. But to do that I will have to gain her trust. While I was thinking I herd a huge explosion. I could only tell someone tried to touch her and the force knocked the person out.
    A few minutes later Thor walked into my room," Loki you need to get that girls powers under control."
    I looked at him angrily.
    " For the millionth time Thor knock before you come in."
    " Did you even listen to me." He asked.
    "Yes I did Thor and nobody should be touching her anyway so if they get hurt it is there fault." I snapped at him.
    "Yes but what if there is a accident and she ends up killing them." Thor asked annoyed.
   "Why am I supposed to, I don't know anything about her powers." I asked sarcastically.
    "Because she is your servant and you are the only one that can touch her without passing out."
  "FINE!" I yelled at him.
     "Thank you." Thor said then he walked out. When he went out I picked up my book again and started to read some more and slowly I started to drift to sleep.