Chapter 15

"What am I going to do?" I thought to myself.
    I was laying in bed and it was around 12 o'clock. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run away and get as far away from this place as possible, so I couldn't hurt anyone. But I also wanted to stay with Bucky. He has been the only person who has cared about me in a long time.  But Loki is probably after me and this planet has already have enough of him.

So it was decided. I grabbed a bag, packed my things. I looked about my door to see if anyone was there. Thankfully there wasn't. I quietly walked down the hallway to the elevator . Suddenly I herd a robotic voice, it
was Jarvis.
"Hello hello miss Maria, may I ask where your going so late at night?" He asked in, what I think was a concerned voice.
"Oh I'm just going on a little evening stroll to clear my mind." I said hesitantly.
"With a bag?" He questioned.
"Uh...... yes." I said trying to think of a excuse," you can never be to careful at night." I said now laughing oddly for some reason.
"Ok, but you be carful miss Maria." He stated accepting my answer.
"Oh I will." I said patting my bag. God I though for sure he wasn't going to let me go. After a few seconds I finally got down to the first floor.
I quickly went out the doors and started running. I needed to find a place where nobody was around so I could try to teleport again and get off this planet.
After what seemed like hours I was able to find a old abandon factory. It looked like a old metal factory with machines everywhere. It was tall and dark. A perfect place where I could either A. Teleport to a different planet, or B. Explode. Besides no one would find me here.
I put my stuff down and walked to the middle of the floor. I closed my eyes and started to gather all my powers and though of Jotunheim. That was the only planet I could think of that I was ok with Thanos destroying. Also their I wouldn't have to worry about hurting anyone. Beside I'm half frost giant, I can survive in it's conditions. I would be able to hide for a while and if I am finally able to control my powers m, I cloud kill the frost giant king.
     While doing this I suddenly herd someone say my name faintly. I didn't notice at first, but the voice slowly became louder and louder. I thought it was just my imagination until something hit me and I went flying though the air and hit a wall. I groaned in pain. I suddenly herd a familiar voice run towards me and pick me up.
      "WHAT THE CRAP STARK! You could have killed her." I herd Bucky yell at Tony.
     "But I didn't, and besides if I didn't then you could just say bye bye to your little girl friend."
     "Shut up she's not my-"
"Shut up the both of you, your making my head ache hurt even more than it should be." I said opening my eyes and seeing the two idiots standing above me.
     "Oh god Marie, I'm so glad your ok." Bucky said giving me a long hug. Suddenly he let go.
     "What the CRAP where you doing." He asked now in a angry tone.
     "N-Nothing." I replied with a stutter, while looking down.
     "Marie, tell me right now, or so help me I'll-I'll ," he tried to figure out what to say next.
      "Or what you'll hurt me, kill me, lock me up in a white room with chains, and make me stay there and do nothing while Loki is out destroying the planet! No sir, I won't allow it. Why can't you understand I need to get off this planet or everyone will die. I'm not worth it Bucky. I'm really not." I now started to cry.
        Everything I have done, everything I am. It's all a mistake if only I wasn't born non of this would have happened.
     "I'm sorry Mari, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off again.
   " It's fine just do whatever. If you want to take me back then take me back. I won't fight anymore."
     And at that, we went back to the Stark Tower. When we got there I quickly went to my room ignoring everyone who tried to talk to me. While to my room I was in the elevator and when I was in their I mumbled"Traitor." Loud enough so that Jarvis could hear me. And surprisingly he did not respond back. But he could still hear me.
     When I got to my room I quickly slammed the door and let some of my anger out, and by that I mean I turned everything into ice. Then I sat down in the middle of my floor and started to cry.
     Why does no one ever listen to me. Here I'm trying to save everyone on this planet, and they won't let me. I just give up. If they all want to die, then their going to die. I'm done with trying to help them.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't written in a VERY long time. I have been having writers block and I haven't have enough time to just sit down and write. Anyways I'm going to try to finish this story and a few of my other stories. Anyways I hope this chapter was good and again if you have any suggestions for it please tell me. Thank you too you all for sticking around for this book and hopefully I will write more. Bye bye😜