Chapter 7

I opened my eyes slowly. I was in a huge white room. There was one of those one way Windows on one of the walls.My hands and legs were chained up in white cuffs. How could I be such a idiot to trust those people. I still don't even know what world I am in so how could I think I could trust these people. Now they are probably going to do experiments on me or even something even worse. Ok, I need to calm down. I need to figure out where I am at and what I am going to do to get out of here.
While I was thinking I herd someone come through the door. I slightly looked up and saw a man with black skin and a eye patch. Everything he was wearing was black. I looked back down because I did not want anything to do with him or anyone else who is in this stupid world. "Hello my am Nick Fury. Can you tell me who you are?" He asked me. I didn't say anything and I didn't even move. I just stared at the floor. Then he said,"Well we can do this the easy way or the hard way, now let me ask you again, who are you?" I still didn't answer him. "Fine." He said," we will do it the hard way."
He stepped out of the room. I felt a sudden shock in my arms and legs. It was coming from the cuffs that were on me. He was torturing me to tell him, but I have gone through way worse torturing when I was with Thanos. But it still hurt. Just then I remembered I had my powers but I still don't know how to use them correctly. Heck I might blow this whole place up with me in it if I am not care full. But I had to escape.
So I let out a burst of energy. The cuffs emedietly froze and broke off and it broke the one way window. Behind it was that Nick guy and a few other people. I recognized the one red head girl and the guy with the bow and arrow. But there was three other guys with them. One guy with messy black hair and glasses and the other guy had nicely cut hair and had a light in the middle of his chest. And the last guy was all red and was wearing a cape and had a yellow stone in his forehead.
I emedietly turned the other direction and ran out the door. I looked back and I saw all of them except Nick running after me. The one guy with the light in his chest was talking into something that was on his wrist, probably calling for back up. I am glad they did not know who powerful my powers were.
Sirens were going off everywhere and they were really loud. I could barley here the people behind me calling me to come back. I turned a few more corners and I found the exit, but it was guarded by a whole bunch of guards, at least two dozen of them. This time I did not care if I killed some of them. I sent a huge wave of power at them and they all went flying everywhere.
I ran out the door and I saw and heard some really strange things. I saw some more of those metal things will  the wheels and the metal things that could flew. Also there was some other big metal things and troops. I guess I was at some sort of military base. I ran some more. I herd some of the troops shoot at me but I put a shield up so they wouldn't touch me.
After running for a while I found myself in a grassy field. I could not run anymore. My arms hurt, my legs hurt, and my lungs hurt, everything hurt. I knelt down to catch a breath when suddenly, BAM, something or someone tackled me to the ground.
  But I  didn't fight back, I did not care anymore. So I started to cry, but not a lot like a sob, but enough for a few tears to fall. I looked up to see who caught me and it was a guy. He had long black hair, a mask over his mouth, all black cloths, and a metal arm. We were in a position where I was lying on the ground and he was on top of me pinning my hands to the ground. When I stopped struggling and he looked at my face, he hesitated. I guessed he did not expect me to be a girl.
Instead of asking me any questions or beating me he quickly got off of me and grabbed my hand and said,"Come with me." Then he ran with me, not towards the base but towards a metal thing with two wheels. It looked like it could only hold one person but he had both of us get in it. He grabbed both of the handles that were in front of him and said,"Hold on to me." I didn't question him even though I that it was kind of awkward. I put my arms around his waste an we took off.
The thing we were riding in was really fast. We were going down the road when I suddenly remembered something, I was in Midgard or as the people here call it, Earth. I remembered hearing about it back at my home planet, but I never really thought about it until now. The ride was kind of long but I didn't mind. I was surprised that we were not followed but I didn't really care.
After a while we came to a little building that looked like a house. It was surrounded by the woods so I bet it would be kind of hard to find. When we came up to it the guy that was with me got off and helped me off. Then we went inside.