Chapter One

Hey so before you read this I would like to say that I did not copy this book from @neverlanded and they did not copy this book from me.

Also, please do not copy this book! It is copyrighted, any Miraculous Ladybug characters belong to Thomas Astruc. Please don't steal it or copy it without my permission.

Disclaimer: I do not own Miraculous Ladybug. All rights to Thomas Austruc.

Marinette's back slammed against the school's wall with a powerful thud. She groaned in pain as her head connected with the bricks.

"Marinette!" Chat Noir yelled out, running towards the blue eyed girl.

That's gonna be a pain in the morning. She thought.

*45 Minutes Earlier*

Marinette woke up with a jerk as she quickly peeled her cheek from a page in her notebook.

"Marinette? What time is it?" Her kwami, Tikki asked drowsily. Her small body floated up next to Marinette's shoulder.

"9:30." Marinette yawned before realization hit her. "Oh no! School's already started!"

She ran around her room getting ready for school before dashing down the stairs and out of the bakery her parents owned.

She sped around the corner, through the school's gate and up the stairs to her classroom door. Panting heavily, she opened the door as silently as she could before tiptoeing to her seat next to her best friend Alya.

"Did you sleep in again?" The ombré haired girl whispered behind her backpack as the teacher continued on with the lesson.

"Yeah." Marinette began jotting down the notes.

Alya looked at the dark purple bags under Marinette's bright blue eyes before returning to her notes.

After about 15 minutes of notes, there was a loud crash from outside the class.

Adrien and Marinette both stood up quickly, the rest of the class following. When another crash sounded, they sprinted out of the room, the sight before them was terrifying.

A man in a red and green suit with a black tie stood in the gymnasium, and the janitor was lying on the ground. The man touched the janitor before whispering in his ear.

The janitor nodded and stood up before heading to the kids that were staring at them.

They all scattered, Adrien running into an empty supply closet.

He grabbed the inside of his white shirt, pulling it slightly open. His kwami Plagg flew out, a blur of black and green.

"Plagg, transform me!" He yelled out. The little kwami went in his silver ring as he changed in to Chat Noir.

Chat Noir burst out of the closet.

"Hey Business Man!" He called, dragging his attention away from the two girls.

The man clad in the ridiculously colored suit ignored Chat as he advanced on Alya, who was recording the whole thing.

The man swung his arm, a powerful gust of air that should have hit Alya, hit Marinette instead as she pushed her best friend away.

Chat was almost there when Marinette yelled.

"Alya look out!" She pushed her out of harms way, taking the blow instead.

Marinette's back slammed against the school's wall with a powerful thud. She groaned in pain as her head connected with the bricks before sliding down the wall.