Chapter Eleven

OH MY GOD 1K! I LOVE YOU ALL! And for that, I have something special for you guys. A sneak peek into what's to come in future chapters!

Thanks ChatArtist! Your comment yesterday really was amazing and awesome!

He's in Love~ PopcornerMV YouTube

Sneak Peek

Chat's miraculous beeped, warning him that he was going to detransform in five minutes. He sighed as he and Marinette walked to the window.

He wanted to tell her, oh how badly he wanted to. Almost as much as he wanted to say 'I love you Marinette.' But Plagg was adamant on not telling her.

He perched himself onto the window ledge and turned back to Marinette and smiled at her. She smiled back like the angel she was to him and he leaned forward to do their goodbye ritual.

He was aiming for the corner of her mouth but Marinette turned. She had stepped on a loose pin and jerked to the right and Chat's lips were planted flat on hers. Both their eyes were wide with shock, sky blue staring into sea green. After a few seconds Chat closed his eyes and cupped her face gently, deepening the kiss. He broke it off as his miraculous beeped again and smirked.

"It definitely was not a cliche, that's for sure. I'll be back tomorrow, my Princess."

With that he left with a dazed and flushed Marinette left in her room.

End of Sneak Peek

"You know what? I have something I want to show you." Chat said abruptly while they were hanging out in Marinette's room. "I mean, no offense to your room or anything but, I want to go places with you other than here. And plus, it's your birthday today. The big one five! You deserve something awesome!"

Marinette looked up at him confused. "How'd you know it was my birthday? I don't recall telling you..."

Chat smirked at his princess who was currently sprawled about on the floor. "I have my ways."

By ways, he meant he begged Nino to ask Alya when Marinette's birthday was. It took two hours of constant pleading and a promise to spend the night to get him to do it.

He had a special gift inside his pocket he had made specially for her. The box was making his leather outfit stick out but he had his baton blocking it from her view.

"Okay then. Should I dress up?"

Chat stuck his arm out the window, the cold wind blowing on it from the dark sky outside.

"I'd say dress up with fancy warm clothes." She gave him another weird look before disappearing into her closet.

A few minutes later Marinette walked out in one of the most beautiful dresses he has ever seen. It was a knee cut black dress that wrapped tightly around her legs. Up the side of it were sparkling lime swirls reaching her hip just to be met by a matching silk bow. The sleeveless dress was cover by a black jacket and she had a black headband adorned on her midnight blue hair.

His jaw dropped as he tried to speak complete words.

"I- Uh- I..." He paused to recollect himself and spoke up. "You look really beautiful, Princess." She smiled and walked up to him as she bent down to put on her black flats.

"You think? I made this for your clothing line." When she stood up he took her hand draped it over the nape of his neck and he nodded.

"Hold on tight. It'll get a little cold." She did as he ordered and off the flew into the night. She clung to him for warmth as the wind ripped through their hair, nipping at their skin.