Chapter Fourteen

Thanks for the 3k!

Shortly after Marinette and Chat got the cupcakes baked and frosted, Ms. Patty came and picked them up. Chat Noir hid in the kitchen of course but even the partially deaf older lady could hear him snickering.

After a few minutes of convincing her that there's no one else home she left and Marinette sighed in relief.

"Stupid cat!" She smacked Chat's elbow repeatedly until he grabbed her hand.

"Ouch! Geez, I'm sorry!" He snickered out as he laced his fingers with hers. "But now that we're alone..." He trailed off, raising his brows.

"Chat, look!" She completely derailed his advance as she pointed to the snow outside. It looked as if a blizzard had just started. "It's the first snow!"

Marinette jumped up and down like a giddy little child. She loved the snow. Even though it was cold it made everything beautiful and it also meant she had days where she could watch a movie with the fireplace on and drink hot chocolate.

"Chat! Let's watch a movie!" She gripped his arm tightly, still jumping up and down. His face flushed as he thought back to the first time they watched a movie together.

Marinette looked so excited he couldn't resist and agreed to it.

"Great! I'll get some hot chocolate! You go to the living room. He did as she commanded and made himself at home on the couch. He saw a large quilt laid on the recliner an had an idea pop in his head.

When Marinette walked in with two steaming mugs of hot chocolate, Chat was sitting at the end of the couch with a quilt wrapped around and had one arm extended out. The fireplace was also on and so was the tv.

"C'mere Princess." She set the mugs on the coffee table in front of her just before Chat used his extended arm to wrap around her waist and brought her to him. They were both sharing the quilt now and Marinette was blushing a bloody red.

Chat moved her hair with his clawed hands and gently pressed his nose against the hot smooth skin of her neck.

"You said you didn't want to kiss me in a cliche situation right?" She nodded and shivered as his nose was rubbing against the sensitive part of her neck. Her cheeks were even redder, if that were possible.

"Then this doesn't count as a kiss." He placed his soft lips against her neck. "And this." He trailed up to her jaw. "And this." He kissed the hollow skin under her jaw and smirked when he found her sensitive spot.

"So I can do this to you too then..." He trailed off as he placed his lips back onto her sensitive spot. His hand rested on her chin and raised it for better access while the other was held tightly on her waist.

Marinette let out a soft gasp as he sucked the skin into his mouth, gently nibbling and gnawing around it. She held in her moan but Chat wanted to hear it so he sucked and bit harder. The result was her moaning quietly and he withdrew himself, admiring his handiwork. He stared at the bruising mark, the deep red contrasting with her pale skin.

He licked the mark to soothe the pain and pulled back once more, bringing back his hands.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" He acted as if nothing happened and leaned back against the couch. Marinette's hand clasped the hickey as she stared at him with a flushed face.

"Uh- Er- the Proposal. I-If that's a-alright with y-you." Chat grinned and pulled her close to him, pulling the quilt tighter around them.

"That's purr-fect Princess."

~~~~~

Marinette laid against Chat Noir, her best friend, her mind running a million miles an hour. She could hear his soft chuckles as Ryan Reynolds threw Sandra Bullocks' suitcase in the water. She couldn't believe she let him kiss her like that. She had been worried about him, sure, but Adrien still occupied her heart. She didn't know what she was supposed to do. She couldn't just lead Chat Noir on like that, but at the same time, she really enjoyed being around him. Just as much as she enjoyed those kisses.

This entire time, Chat Noir was oblivious to her inner turmoil. He loves Ladybug too, Marinette realized. So why would he do this? Why does it make it okay for him to do this, but not her? Adrien was a dream, something she couldn't grasp in her hands, but Chat Noir was here. He was real, and he was currently running his fingers along her arm unconsciously. If he was allowed to kiss her even though he loved Ladybug, than surely it was okay for her to kiss him if she loves Adrien, right?

Chat Noir looked down at her, his green eyes glowing in amusement.

Yeah, she thinks it's okay for her to indulge herself for a little while.

~~~~~

Around the time that the poofy Pomeranian was taken by the eagle and Sandra Bullock was chasing after it, Marinette had fallen asleep against Chat. He grinned as he let her hair out of their pigtails and moved them from neck so he could have a clear look at her mark.

He grinned at the sight of it. The bruised mark was definitely going to stay there for a few days and he was glad. It would show everyone, like Nathanael, that Marinette was his and only his. Even if she didn't know it yet.

A glittering light caught his eyes as Marinette moved against him. His necklace was still neatly placed around her neck looking dazzling. He took a sip from Marinette's hot chocolate, due to the fact that he finished his earlier in the movie.

He admired the way her hair looked as it was down and noticed a white brush laying on the floor.

Silly Marinette. You gotta watch where you put things or else you'll hurt yourself when you step on them.

Chat picked the brush up and held it in his hand as he thought of something. Her hair was down and cat's are the best at grooming. He shrugged.

What could go wrong? So many things, but each one I can handle... I think.

He moved the sleeping Marinette in his arms into a position where she was laying on him and he had room to brush her hair.

He ran the brush from her scalp down to the ends of her midnight blue locks. A few strands fell into her face and he gently put them back in place before brushing her hair again.

When he finished combing her hair, he set the white brush onto the coffee table and carefully lifted Marinette, making sure not to wake her.

He untangled them from the quilt they were using and carried her up the stairs to her room. He placed her on her bed and pulled the blankets up to her chin.

He felt a strong sense of déjà vu as he did this action but shook his head and walked downstairs. He neatly folded the warm quilt and set it back on the recliner before picking up the hot chocolate mugs and washing them.

When he was finished with all that, he decided to detransform to let Plagg get some rest.

He placed Plagg onto the chaise he and Marinette usually sit to talk and climbed himself up Marinette's bed.

It felt weird to him but last time Marinette said she slept better with him by her side. It wouldn't hurt to stay one more time. He'd wake up before her and leave again.

He didn't argue with himself as he rubbed his eyes and silently yawned. As he tucked himself under his covers, Tikki moved a sleepy Plagg to her little bed. Plagg grinned tiredly and pulled Tikki down to him and cuddled with her.

"I've missed you Tikki."

"I've missed you too Plagg."

Adrien wrapped his arms around Marinette's waist but this time tried a new position. He turned her gently, not stirring her, and placed her head on his chest. He let out a quick breath when she snuggled her head into the soft material of his shirt and wrapped her arms around him. He held her too and placed his chin on her head.

Night my Princess.

It's currently 12:54 am when I finished this. So I'm gonna go sleep. Until next time, peace!