DAY SIX, PART TWO

That evening, after announcing to Luke's family that we were dating now, we left for my house.

Luke drove while I sat in the passenger's seat and Nathan and Noah's seats were in the back with them in the seats. Occasionally, I would look back to make sure they were alright. I really did treat them like real babies.

We got to my house not long after we left Luke's house. Luke had gotten both of the babies out of the backseat along with their carriers and the diaper bag, so I grabbed my bag from the night before, his bag for staying at my house, and his book bag that he would need for school on Monday since he was staying at my house until then.

Luke walked into the house right in front of me, and we automatically walked towards my bedroom. I got in front of Luke and led him up the stairs and to my room. I laid down my things and his things before showing him to the guest room where he sat the carriers down to put the diaper bag down too.

He got Noah out of his carrier and laid him in one of he playpens. I got Nathan out of his carrier and placed him in the other playpen.

"Do you want to go downstairs and tell my parents?" I asked Luke, grabbing his hand and smiling at him.

"Why not?" He smiled and led me out of the guest room. As we walked down the stairs, we let go of each others' hands so we wouldn't be holding hands when we walked into the living room to tell everyone.

I saw everyone but Dylan in the living room. I asked where he was, but I heard a, "I'm in here!" coming from the kitchen.

Dylan walked into the living room and sat down beside Colton. I looked at Luke, talking to him though my eyes. I was asking him if he wanted to tell them. He told me to tell them, so I did.

"Luke and I, as of this morning, are dating," I smiled. Everyone looked at me, then at Luke. I was happy. I really hoped they were okay with it.

Finally, Mum and Dad smiled. Dane wasn't completely happy, but he was just being protective of me. Dylan and Colton weren't quite sure of what to think, but Logan and Parker were happy. They both seemed to like Luke.

Parker stood up and ran over to Luke, jumping into his arms and hugging him. Luke smiled at Parker. He was so good with kids.

"Parker, what are you doing?" I laughed a little.

"He's my new brother," Parker smiled, still hugging him, "he's family now."

"No, no, no.. Parker," I looked at Luke, laughing, "not yet. Definitely not yet. We're only boyfriend and girlfriend."

"You're not like Mum and Dad?" He asked.

"No, Parker," Luke smiled, "we're not married."

"Oh," Parker jumped down out of Luke's arms. He was still smiling though. Luke smiled back at Parker. I loved the fact that Luke loved kids. I laughed, and Luke laughed a little too.

"So you guys are okay with us dating?" I asked, mainly intended for my parents.

"Yeah. As long as you two are happy and Willow, as long as you're being treated right," my dad smiled at me, then at Luke.

"I think I'll be fine," I smiled.

------

Later that night, I was texting Caylen. She asked what I was doing, and I reminded her about the project. She had forgotten already.

"Do you want to come over tomorrow? I want to talk to you in person" I sent.

"Sure! I'll be there! What time?"

"Idk.. Eleven maybe?"

"Ok see you then"

"Ok bye"

"What are you doing? Who are you texting?" Luke grinned as he walked towards my bed and sat beside me.

"I just finished texting Caylen. She's coming over tomorrow at eleven," I explained to Luke.

"Are you going to tell her about us?" He wondered, and I nodded. His head fell before he continued, "she's going to be mad, you know?"

"Oh, dammit, I forgot. She likes you, like, a lot. She has a massive crush on you," I sighed. Luke just watched me.

"Yeah. I don't know how well she'll take it that her best friend is dating her crush, especially since you know how big of a crush she has on me. Also, isn't it awkward having a best friend that has a gigantic crush on your boyfriend?"

"Now that you point it out, it will be a little awkward. I don't mind, though, I guess. I mean, we're together. I don't care what Caylen thinks."

"Wow.. Okay," Luke chuckled.

"How should we tell Caylen without hurting her feelings? Without her being mad at me for being with you?"

"I don't know if it'll make her less mad, but I want to prank her," Luke smirked.

"Prank her how? What are you thinking about doing?" I asked, scared of what he was going to say.

"I just want to prank her a little. Maybe tell a little lie that she'll believe. Maybe about us? I don't know," he paused for a minute and thought, "Would she believe that you're pregnant?"