DAY TWENTY, PART TWO

I walked into Caylen's house and saw that her parents weren't there. What would Luke be doing there?

I heard talking in her bedroom, so I made my way up to her bedroom. I could hear someone mutter a "sorry." When I walked in, I saw Luke lying in her bed with only underwear on and Caylen beside him with a bra and underwear on. I broke down inside.

I closed the door and ran down the stairs then opened the front door. I slammed the entrance door shut and sat on the porch right in front of the door, crying.

*Luke's POV*

I heard the door of Caylen's room close, then I could hear footsteps down the stairs. Next, the front door slammed. I got scared.

"Who was that?" I asked Caylen, jumping from the bed.

She sat up, "I don't know. Who could it have been? Willow?"

"No.. Not Willow. It can't be Willow. It just can't be.."

"Check.. Go check," she got worried as did I.

I pulled sweatpants onto my bare legs and walked out of Caylen's room. While running down the stairs, I could hear crying.

I approached the door and put my hand on the knob. The cries had turned into sobs. I turned the knob slowly and barely pulled on the door until it opened just a crack.

There, I saw a fraction of the back of Willow's head. I bit my lip, not knowing how she was going to react to this.

"Willow," I whispered, opening the door a little more. Willow turned back to see my face and snapped her head back to the position it was in, not wanting to see me.

"Babe.." I begged. She growled, "shut the fuck up."

"I'm sorry I hurt you.. I just," I began to speak, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me again, you asshole," she demanded.

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized, "I love you."

*Willow's POV*

"I-I'm sorry," he stuttered, then got completely confident, "I love you."

I stopped breathing for a minute. One time when we were doing our project in Home Ec, Luke told me that he would never say "I love you" to anyone without meaning it. I didn't know whether to believe him or not. He just cheated on me with my best friend.

I stood up and pushed past him, not knowing what to do. I ignored the fact that Luke had just told me he loved me for the first time. I walked up the stairs as he chased after me. He tried to grab my arm as I put my hand on the doorknob of Caylen's room.

"Get off of me," I ordered. He pulled his arm off of mine and I turned the doorknob slowly.

I pushed open the door and saw Caylen sitting on her bed in her underwear and bra with her head in her hands.

"Caylen... What happened?" I began to sob as I looked at her. She cried too, realizing what she had done. She stood up and walked over to me. I stepped back a few inches.

"How could you?" I breathed heavily after crying.

"I'm sorry, Willow. Luke came over and asked me about your birthday that's coming up and I came onto him, I promise.."

"He still went through with it," I fought.

"Willow, I really didn't. Caylen sort of took my clothes off of me and took her clothes off of herself then gave me a blowjob, and it really sort of ended after that because I didn't want to.." Luke explained. I looked to Caylen for verification, and she nodded slowly in embarrassment.

"Caylen.. I dint understand how you could do this to me? Why did you come onto my boyfriend?"

"I wasn't thinking right at the moment, and it just happened.." She sighed.

"Could I talk for a minute with my boyfriend? In private?" I asked Caylen, and she nodded before walking out of her room.

Luke walked into the room and sat on the bed after I sat down. I put my hand in his and he questioned, "so we're still together? You said boyfriend.."

"Yes, Luke. We're still together," I smiled, "and I'm sorry for ignoring you when you said you loved me earlier..." I bit my lip, really thinking about him saying that.

"It's okay. I'm really serious, though. I love you so much, Willow Grace," he grabbed my face and pulled mine towards his. He kissed me passionately and I kissed back the same way.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings..." I grinned from ear to ear, "I love you too."

I stood up and opened the door. There stood Caylen, standing right next to the door to listen in on the conversation.

"Did you hear all of that?" I asked her, and she nodded, smiling.

"I'm so happy you guys are okay. But are you okay with me, Willow? I'll understand if you're mad at me.. I get that. I'm still really sorry about this whole thing."

"It's fine," I assured her, "just as long as you're sure it won't happen again."

"It won't," she promised.

"You might not have been able to find out yourself.. But he is amazing," I whispered in her ear before smiling at her and him.