DAY TWENTY, PART ONE

The next morning, I woke up next to Luke, both of us with minimal amount of clothes on. I had just remembered what had happened the night before. I smiled as I looked to the left of me at Luke who was still sleeping quietly.

I put my arm around him and cuddled into his chest. I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. My right arm was draped over his perfect figure while my left arm still lay to the left of me.

Luke soon woke up, and I immediately smiled at him. He pecked my lips and put his arms around my neck.

"I really enjoyed last night.." He whispered, smirking, "we could have round two right now if you want."

"No," I looked away for a minute before refocusing my eyes on him, "I think we should get dressed in case my parents come in. Or worse.. one of my siblings could come in."

"That's true, yeah, but.. I sort of like having our clothes off. It makes be feel like we're closer. I really like feeling my skin against your skin."

"I do too," I smiled, nestling my head into the crook of his neck.

"But I sort of do want breakfast," he sighed. I laughed at his small dilemma.

"We can just cuddle for another few minutes, then we could go downstairs and get breakfast. Sound good?"

"Yeah," he nodded and kissed my forehead.

We lay there for another few minutes until I decided to get my normal oversized tee and booty shorts on. Luke couldn't stop staring.

"Luke, you saw enough of me last night. Quit staring," I giggled.

"And you're seeing enough of me right now," he smirked, standing in only underwear, "but if you want to see more, I'd be glad to show you more.."

"No, Luke. I'm hungry right now."

"Well I'm hungry for more of you," he got close to me and began to create multiple hickeys on my neck.

"Luke," I scolded, "my parents will see those. Other people might too."

"Well then they'll know you're mine," he began to put on a pair of sweatpants. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Let's go," I tugged on his arm, pulling him towards the door of my room.

"But I don't have a shirt on.." He protested.

"I don't care that you don't have a shirt on. I actually like it."

"Oh," he smirked, walking behind me and putting his arms around me, pulling me towards him, then kissing my cheek before letting me go.

I walked down the stairs with Luke's hand in mine. When we walked into the kitchen, Dylan was in there. He glared at us for a minute, then looked away.

"What's your problem this morning?" I asked him, grabbing a banana for breakfast.

"You guys are my problem. I heard you last night. I hope you weren't doing what I think you were doing."

"That's my cue to go," Luke whispered in my ear, trying to walk out of the kitchen. I seized his arm, and he stopped.

"That's none of your business," Luke told Dylan and grabbed my arm before trying to get me to walk out of the kitchen and away from the awkwardness. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't.

"So you guys did have sex? Do you want me to tell mum and dad?" He threatened.

"Dylan Michael," I spoke angrily. He got a devilish grin on his face before responding with, "yes?"

"What do you want me to give you so you don't tell mum and dad?" I asked him.

"Or worse.. My mum and dad," Luke gasped.

"Five dollars per parent. Wait.. Ten dollars per parent," he put his hand on his hip. I loved him to death, but sometimes he could just be a huge pain in the ass.

"Fine. Here's twenty dollars," I handed him extra money that I kept in one of the kitchen drawers to hide it.

"No, it's forty. I could still tell Luke's parents," he smirked evilly.

"Here, take twenty-five. Just don't tell my parents," Luke begged, handing him twenty-five dollars.

"Thanks," he smiled and walked away with his forty-five new dollars.

"That little ass," I scoffed. Luke grabbed a little breakfast.

"I know. He just got forty-five dollars because he heard us last night."

"Exactly," I shook my head.

------

Later that afternoon, Luke had just left less than an hour before, and I wanted to go see Caylen to walk to her about what had happened; I wanted to talk about both Luke and Dylan.

I told my parents where I was going, then I drove towards Caylen's house. When I got to her house, I noticed a familiar vehicle. It was Luke's...