Ch. 5

**WADE**

<Wasn't Spider-Man going to make sure we didn't kill anyone?>
[I'm pretty sure he said he wouldn't stop staring]
"Woah, hold up, he didn't exactly use those words" I say, shaking my head. 

Okay, I admit it; I was disappointed to not find Spider-Man running after me today, or yesterday, or the day before that. I had killed 5 people in those days, saving the psychopath of a hooker I was supposed to kill yesterday (which resulted in me not getting as much payment as I was supposed to). 

At the moment I was sitting on a roof top, my feet dangling over the edge as I looked out over the city. I didn't have any jobs today, but I rarely took off my suit. Everyone ran away whispering and pointing when they saw my face, so I liked to cover it up. Even though there was no one here.

"Deadpool?" a familiar voice suddenly said from behind me, and I turned around quickly. Unfortunately, the quick movement made me slip over the edge and suddenly I was no longer sitting on anything but air. That was until spider web wrapped around me and I was dragged up again in seconds, colliding with Spider-Man on the roof.

"Oof" he said, stumbling backwards. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled sheepishly from under the mask.

"My hero!". He pushed me off, and I could literally feel the roll of his eyes.

"Forgot about your healing factor. I could've just let you fall" he said. I shrugged.

"You're too nice to do it" I said simply. 

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Even if I would survive falling from the tallest building in the city, you wouldn't handle how it would have looked. As if you let someone die". Spider-Man crossed his arms in front of his chest, chuckling lightly. 

"What makes you think that?" he asked, challenging. I walked closer, cocking my head to the side as I tried to come up with an answer. 

[Oh my god, is he speachless?]
<I think he is>
[What's he going to answer? Flirting's like a second language to him, I thought we'd nail this]
<Apparantly spider got his tongue>

"I got this" I said, annoyed at the boxes. Truth was I was a bit speechless, for once. I hadn't expected Spider-Man to act all cocky, almost flirty. I thought that was my job.

"You got what?" he asked. Fuck, I didn't want to tell him about the boxes. He didn't need to know I was insane just yet.

"Balls. Wanna see?" I said instead. Smooth, Wade, smooth. Spider-Man choked on air, apparantly, and hid his face in his hands.

"Okay, I did not expect that" he laughed. "Do you take anything seriously?"

"Nope" I said simply. He looked at me for a moment,  but right as he was about to say something, we heard a scream cut through the air. Spider-Man ran to the edge of the roof, and looked down to the alley under us, where a woman was being held up against the wall by a man covered in black. Robbery or assault, I suppose. Without hesitation, Spider-Man flung himself off the roof and shot a thread of web towards the walls. And without hesitation, I jumped after him.

Bitch, I wasn't done talking to you.

****

This one's sort of a filler, but I'll try to update later today^^ Next chapter will be fluffy and cute, so yay xD