Ch. 6

A/N: Yes, DP has pupils in some versions, but for this story I went with the original white color because 1) it's fucking awesome, and 2) it just fits the story okay sorry not sorry

*********

**PETER**

"What language do you speak?" I ask, dragging the man's hand out of the woman's skirt with my spider web. He turned around with big eyes. Oh, so he knew who I was?
"Apparantly you don't understand what someone means when they say no".

"Spider-" he started, but I cut him off by covering his mouth with web. 

"Nein," I said, and punched him in the face. I dodged a blow to my ribs as he swung his fist out at me. "That was German. You want it in French, too? Non." Before I could continue my multi-lingual bantering, I knocked him out. 

Well, that was easy. 

 But then the woman screamed again, and I put my hands up, about to tell her I was there to help and that there was no need for her to be scared - but then the sound of a body hitting the ground echoed through the alley, and she pointed at a man behind me while still hysterically crying. 

I turned around, to an unconcious Deadpool, bathing in a pool of his own blood. Oh, the irony. Bones were sticking out here and there, and he looked absolutely horrible. Did he jump after me and fail to grab onto me or something?

"Holy shit" I mumbled, and leaned down. He had a pulse, though it was very weak - thank you, immortality. The woman had run away, probably in fear. I only noticed that once her cries got more and more faint. 

Then something caught my attention, as I turned him around on his back. His mask was torn, revealing one eye and half of his face. It wasn't much, but it was enough for my eyes to widen. His skin was scarred, and not just a little. It looked like scars from a serious burn. Out of curiousity, I grabbed the back of the mask, and was about to pull it off his head, when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and stopped me. 

"Don't" he said, with a husky voice. I was caught of guard, so instead of answering I just sat there like an idiot and and stared into his eyes. His white eyes. I couldn't tear my own eyes away from them, and as Deadpool let go of my wrist I just let my hand fall to his cheek, touching the area where his skin was showing. It felt weird under my touch, but I saw how Deadpool tensed at my actions, so I drew my hand back.

"What happened?" I choked out. "To your face, I mean. I wanted to get a closer look, but...". Deadpool looked away and sat up, resting his arms on his knees. I didn't move.

"Don't be too jealous of my beauty" he said, but only half joking. I sighed.

"Don't be like that" I started. "Don't cover up with jokes and humor. Don't cover up your face; I'm pretty sure I'd reckognize you if I saw you without a mask now anyways. You're pretty..."

"Disgusting?" Deadpool suggested, and I mentally smacked him.

"I was going to say uniqe, dumbass". Apparantly that made the merc with the mouth shut the fuck up, because he didn't say anything when I reached up and pulled his mask off, revealing his whole face.

He was bald. And every centimeter of skin, from his neck and up, was just scars. I could tell he was older than me, but not creepily old either. 

Without thinking, I slowly traced his scars with my fingers, facinated. And horrified. 

"This is the price you had to pay, isn't it?" I mumble. "For being immortal. For the healing factor". Deadpool shrugs.

"All of the above is the price I had to pay, really. I didn't ask for any of it". I look at him again, and was about to draw my hand back, when I felt him gently lean into my touch. So I let it stay there.

"For what?" I asked. He hesitated. And not for just one second or two. He started stammering something I didn't understand, so I held my hands up. "You don't have to tell me" I said, with a smile that he couldn't see through my mask. "Yet."

Deadpool made a face, like a grimace. He wasn't looking at me anymore - he wasn't looking at anything. He looked annoyed, and then he hit himself in the head. Okay?

"Sorry" he said, standing up. I followed. "They didn't shut up." I decided not to ask about it.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around" I said, but as I was about to climb up the building he grabbed my wrist again.

"I'm Wade" he blurted out. I stared at him. Not only did I now know his face, he also told me his name? 

"How hard did you hit your head?" I asked, knocking on it lightly. He smiled mischiviously, and I shook my head. "No. No, I won't accept more dirty jokes from you."

"But what if I hit it as hard as-"

"Don't bring dicks into this!" I exclaimed, and he laughed. I held my laughter back, though.

"Okay, but seriously, you've seen my face. I demand to see yours" Deadpool said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. I ignored how fast my heart was beating, I ignored the cheeky grin on his face. 

"You've already seen it" I said, and started to make my way up the walls. After a moment, Deadpool - Wade - chuckled again.

"So that's why that Peter guy was so annoyingly heroic" I heard him say.

Nice to meet you too, Wade.

****************************

AAAAAH I'M IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO

BUT I JUST READ DP KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE BC MY FRIEND BORROWED ME IT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH BUT BUT BUT

THIS SHIP WENT DOWN LIKE TITANIC OMG DEADPOOL YOU BITCH

okay I'll go cry myself to sleep now byeeeee xD