Ch. 11

Double update because I'm desperate for your love 

***********

**WADE**

I left Peter in the couch, staring at me with his mouth wide open after I dropped the bomb about my past.  Such a perfect timing for his aunt to arrive...

[You've screwed up everything now]
"Shut up" I muttered.
[He's already seen you're very much capable of killing]
"Shut up"
<Now he's going to think you kill everyone who get close to you as well>
[So he won't want to get close to you]
<You've screwed up everything>

Shut up shut up shut up shut up

Before the boxes could say anything else, I slammed my head against the wall as hard as I could, pain shooting through my skull.

"What the hell?!" Peter exclaimed, getting up from the couch. He still winced at the pain in his side, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. I just shook my head at him, and threw him a hoodie and some sweatpants I found lying around on the floor. With knocking the boxes out of my head, I knocked some sense into it, and remembered we were both still in our suits. It didn't take a mastermind to understand that this aunt May didn't know about Peter's second life as a vigilante. 

He quickly put my clothes on over his suit, and hid our masks under the couch, as I escaped into my room to get myself clothed, leaving the door to him.

I heard him open it, following with his aunt yelling at him in frustrated concern, before I entered the living room again, my head down, hood pulled over it. 

"Uh" Peter said, awkwardly. "Wade, aunt May, aunt May, Wade" he introduced. I stood next to Peter, and he leaned more into me as if to say "your face is okay, don't worry" when I finally looked up to meet his aunt's eyes. 

She didn't stare. I could see she was shocked for a few seconds, before she gathered herself again and held out her hand with a polite smile on her face. 

"Nice to finally meet you, Wade" she said, as I shook her hand. She was so tiny, with blue eyes and grey hair, and the wrinkled face of someone who had both laughed and cried a lot in their life. 
"I wish I could say I've heard so much about you, but Peter keeps a lot of secrets, unfortunately". I glanced at him, and nodded.

"Don't we all?". 

May looked from me to her nephew, something glistening in her eyes, though she didn't say anything. Was she judging how close we were standing? Or the age difference?

Hey, fucktards, at least I know his age now. I don't need to worry about being a pedophile.

"How did you guys meet?" she asked, looking at Peter. Seeing the panic creep onto him, I decided to make up something quickly, since I'm already a professional at that.

"Science. Common interest" I said. Peter turned his head to me so quickly that for a moment I thought his neck would snap. I just raised my eyebrows and shrugged. What? He thought I didn't notice the web-shooters he wore most of the times, or remembered that he'd even told me his love for the subject during one of our first meetings? 

"Oh" May said, her eyes widening. She looked at me for a moment, a question clearly tugging on her tongue, but she didn't dare to ask it. I already knew what it was, though. The way her eyes raked across my face was enough to read her words before she spoke them out loud. 

"Yes, my face is a result from...science" I said, and she nodded, immidiatly reverting her eyes back to mine instead of inspecting my flawed skin. 

"Right. I'm sorry" she apologized, but I just waved it off. 

"No worries. I scare kids sometimes, lots of fun". 

"Well, we should go. Have a nice day, Wade" May said, and turned around. Peter was about to follow, but I grabbed his hand.

"Remember our deal, Spidey" I said, and winked. He rolled his eyes.

"Of course. Gotta look out for you and your murderous tendencies". He tried to get me to let go of him, but instead I just dragged him towards me so our chests met, and I snaked an arm around his waist. I could feel his heart beating like crazy, and flashed an amused smirk.

"Just wanted to say you look good in my clothes" I whispered. "Bet you'd look better without any but still".

Aaaaand then he pushed me off.

"Perv". He grabbed his mask from where he had hid it and stuffed it in the pocket of the hoodie, and stalked out of my apartment, as I blew him a kiss.

"Can't wait 'till our next date, sweetcheeks!" I yelled after him.

Ah. Back to work, no more distractions, I needed to find out where we'd find the rapist. 

*****

(Wade's in his like late 20's/early 30's in this story, I don't really know his age, but I aged Peter down for some reason lmao i don't understand my brain)

Also, both Spidey's web shooters AND ability to produce his own organic web is included in this story ;)