The Ninja Wolf *Not Edited*

Summery:

WARNING: read on your own risk. I was young when i wrote this and still have not edited. I am sorry for that. "No, it doesnt matter if you are in wolf form or in human. Thats when most werewolves make their mistakes. Thats how most werewolves die," I said and grinned. Logan LoveWoods has been out killing hunters for eleven years. Until her family finds out and orders her partner to bring her home, not like she has a choice, she stays with them. But she aint just a killer, shes THE killer. The Ninja Wolf. The fastest, quietest and skillful wolf out there. How can you tell? By the scar on her neck. How she got it? Well she aint going to tell anybody until HE shows up. Meet Derek Grey. The fiesty, ingorarent jerk of an alpha. Typical for a teenage alpha, right? That is until he finds his mate..Logan and she wont take crap from him. He wonders about the scar on her neck and wont give up until he knows. Will he get her to speak about her secretive past or is she already to deep in the hole to say anything? And what happens when her past comes back, putting everyone in danger? Theres only one thing to do: Read to find out. ;)

Annie's Thoughts:

I'd never thought I would see a story where he would reject her just for her being the way she was raised. She was taken when she was six then abused and rescued only for him to raise her to be a ninja wolf. She took on Hunters and rogues but still had a fear of her ex-captor. Just thinking about him being a player made her want to stay away from him. It wasn't until he realized that just because everyone thinks bad about her doesn't mean there is anything bad even though she still has wounds that are hurting her he wants to keep on trying to get her to believe that he was wrong and wants her to trust him enough to tell him everything that happened to her.

Chapters: 27

Author's Name: Annabella16