My Unwanted Mate (Completed) - Under Major Construction!

Summery:

Another one without a summery so here goes.

  Shia didn't really want a mate, being the Alpha's daughter she only really wanted to win the next big race. Luke decided it would be best if he left his pack for a few to get away from the pressure of being the next Alpha and since he was already teaching for a year Shia's father decided since he needed an art teacher that he would hire him. He really enjoyed racing in his packs territory so he found the first street race he could find on the west coast and heard about the best racer there and decided to race them to see if he being the best on the east could beat them. What he didn't know is that it would be a girl who is the best nor did he know she would be his mate until she already kicked his butt in the race. What they both didn't expect a week later is for everything to start getting rough for Shia and she ends up losing two people who were really important to her. They end up going back and forth on their relationship afterwards until he stupidly rejects her which ends up breaking her. Will he be able to make her see that it was a stupid choice for no reason at all and make her forgive him? What will happen when they all go back to his pack grounds and more drama enfolds dealing with a power hungry she-wolf who cannot see she was never to be a luna? 

Annie's Thoughts:

Yeah, I know it's the same one in the other but this is really a good rejection story. The fact that he rejects her just because she is too young makes it where he is just making excuses. They finally got tired of fighting the bond but then drama happens and that is where the major action goes. I hope you guys love reading this since it will probably be a tear jerker in certain chapters. There is supposed to be a sequel but she hasn't started it yet or at least I don't see one really.

Chapters: 37

Author's Name: 8o8_iNSANiTY