Reject Me Not.

Summery:

Every werewolf dreams of finding that one person to spend the rest of their days with, that is except for Hazel Mathews. As the outcast of her pack, she dreads the day of her sixteenth birthday, the day she'll have to come face to face with the one she wishes to never meet. After being rejected she leaves her small town in hopes of finding peace. Two years later, that geeky girl that once was, is no longer, she's grown into her skin. Will she be able to forgive the one who broke her heart? Or will those last two years catch up with her in a way she never thought they would? Hazel has to go through hoops in hopes of getting her happy ending, can she do it?

Annie's Thoughts:

I know this one seems really awkward, probably because of the simple fact that there was no reason that Alex could have given to her for rejecting her. Then it turns into the normal story where she leaves then comes back after a year or two. After that is where this story strays from the norm, it continues one where the others normally stop at this point, which makes it a much better story for the readers to get hooked on. They eventually do get to the end and there is a sequel where we would normally not find one. It's not finished yet but I can say I love how she changed from the normal rejection stories to everything else.

Chapters: 25

Author's Name: heyitshaileyrae