8

______1WeekLater______

Danae POV

**It has been one whole week and Keenon and I are back at it one again. Kash and I are also back at it, and everything just feels in place. Today was the day Hazel had her photoshoot and she was so excited. We had to wake up at 8:30 in the morning and she didn't mind at all whatsoever. I had just got her out the shower and into gray sweatpants and a white t shirt.

Her hair was in a high ponytail and she slid on her Nike slides. Dre, Hazel and I walked out the door and in the car, and we made our way to the shoot. Keenon was going to meet us there because he had an interview to go. Kash was going to meet us there too, but she said she had to take care of something first. I pulled up to the building and walked inside with Dre holding one hand and Hazel holding the other. The photographer I hired was already there and setting everything up and we went to the dressing room to get Hazel ready.

Dre sat down on the couch and grabbed my phone and started playing Subway Surfers as usual. Today's pictures were supposed to look natural, and kid friendly. The most Hazel was going to have done was her hair. Some pictures were going to be outside and the others were going to be on the set. The hair stylist started wanding her hair and she was smiling hard.

Danae: You excited boo?

Hazel: Yup!(smiling)

Danae: I'm glad baby.(kisses her forehead) Daddy should be here soon.

Hazel: Good. I want to see him!

Danae: Well he's coming so stay patient love.

Dre: This is boring.(whining)

Danae: (laughs) Daddy should be here. And I'm sure he'll keep you occupied.

Dre: He needs to hurry.

The hair stylist finished her hair and she put on a black leotard that said "Dance Moves Like Drake" on the front in white. She stood on the all white set and kept the same smile on her face. I told her to just do poses that came natural to her and that's exactly what she did, and she did it well. Next she put on gray knee high socks and a white shirt that said "I Am So Loved" on the front in gray in cursive. We did more pictures and all of them were so good.

I made some pretty ass babies I can say that much. She was about to take more pictures in beige and black bloomer shorts, and a white graphic shirt, and she was rocking tow buns on each side of her head, until Dre came running out and handed her the phone saying that Keenon was calling. She looked down at the phone and the photographer took the picture and she still looked so cute. I went and took the phone from her so she could carry on, and answered it.

|PhoneConversation|

Danae: Hey

Keenon: Wassup. I'm 5 minutes away. Can you come outside?

Danae: Yeah here I come.(hangs up and walks outside)

I walked outside and he was just pulling up. He got out the car and I walked over to him,many he pulled me into a hug. I grabbed his hand and as we were walking outside Hazel, Dre, and the photographer were walking outside. Hazel had on a black tutu and a spaghetti strap leotard that said "Shake It Off" in gold on the front. When she saw Keenon she ran up to him and he picked her up kissing all over her face. He put her down and the photographer took her to a spot to take more pictures.

Keenon: She so damn grown.(laughing)

Danae: I know she is. She's been doing so good.

Keenon: Well I'm glad I made it before it's over. I felt like that interview was taking a long ass time.