12

Danae POV

**I felt myself waking up with this pounding headache. I felt like complete shit and I honestly don't remember half of the shit that happened last night. I fluttered my eyes open and I panicked a little because I didn't know where I was. I sat up quickly and I noticed I was in a bed but it wasn't mine, and a guy laying next to me and it wasn't Keenon. I had no type of clothes on and that's when I remembered what happened towards the end of the night.

I smacked my forehead and quickly got up and put my dress back on and grabbed my shoes and wallet, and on my way out the room I looked at my phone and had 50 missed texts from Keenon and 30 missed calls also from Keenon. I cursed to myself and went  to go and find Sage so we could get the fuck up out of here. I was looking all over the place but there was still people everywhere, laid out on the floor sleep. I looked in the rooms and the first one I looked in she was there with Tre all hugged up. I walked over to them and attempted to wake her up.

Danae: (shaking her) Sage wake up. Sage come on we gotta go.

Sage: (groaning) Quit shaking me my head hurts.(whining and sitting up)

Danae: Yo we gotta go. I did some fucked up shit last night and I know for a fact I'm going to have hell to pay when I get home.

Sage: Yeah Yeah. Whatever. I'm coming.(putting her clothes back on and grabbing her stuff)

Danae: Hurry up!(whisper yelling)

Sage: Shut the fuck up!(whisper yelling, walking out)

Sage and I both got in the car and she drove off. I couldn't believe I slept with somebody else last night. I mean it's not like I meant to, I was far from sober and I really didn't know what was happening. I didn't even remember I did it this morning. Sage pulled up to my house and I quickly got out and ran inside without saying a bye to Sage. I walked in the house and closed the door quietly.

It was 7:30 and the kids were supposed to be at school by 7:00 so I went to go check on them, and sure enough they weren't in their rooms'. I quietly walked to Keenon and I's room and he wasn't there either. I just plopped down on the bed and then I heard my phone buzzing next to me. I picked it up and it was another text from Keenon, and it said: "Fuck it. If you do come home at all today, I've already taken the kids to school, I already know I'm picking them up today, and if you are home and wondering where I'm at I'm working on my movie. Thanks for not calling or texting last night, but making sure to post on Instagram so that we know you're okay....Love you.👌🏽I had no words to explain how shitty I felt about this right now.

I didn't know how to tell Keenon I fucked him over last night, and on top of that I didn't even come home. I drug myself off the bed and went to the shower to wash last night off of my body because my pores wreaked of liquor. I took at least an hour to wash myself and allat then I got out and put on some gray joggers and a gray crop top that said "Ain't Nothing but a G Thang" on the front in old English writing. I flat ironed my hair and put my white chucks on and headed to the set of Keenon's movie.

I know he doesn't want to see me right now but I wanted to see him. I pulled up to Keenon's old house in Compton, well "Bompton" and I saw the camera crew and everybody there. I got out my car I saw his chair with his name on the back of it so I sat in it and watched what was happening on the little camera screen. Right now he was talking on the phone and some girl was sitting next to him with some wack ass horse hair braids and blond was not her color.

She kinda looked up some more and that's when I noticed it was NishaPooh!! I was heated right now because he had to go and get the bitch I didn't like to do this shit. I yelled cut, and walked on set and the director looked real confused. I just waved him off and walked up to Keenon and that cockroach looking hoe.

Keenon: So you finally decided to come home?

Danae: Keenon I know and I came here to apologize to you about that. But that conversation can wait because I want to know why she's even breathing near this movie set...(looks at her up and down)

NishaPooh: Bitch don't try me!

Danae: Tried bitch! And? You talking allat Ra Ra but you steady on the other side of the room!

NishaPooh: Bitch don't play yourself. I will snap yo lil ass in half.(waving her off)

Danae: Blasè Blasè. All bark hoe!

Keenon: (taking Danae to the car)

NishaPooh: You are not bout that life. Get the fuck on!

Danae: And you still over there though! Come at me!

Keenon: (sits Danae in the car) Danae shut up. Where were you last night?

Danae: (rolling her eyes at NishaPooh) Keenon you know where I was at.(looking up at Keenon) I was too...."turnt" to come back home so I just spent the night at Sage's house..

Keenon: Okay but you couldn't let me know that shit? Danae I didn't what happened to you. I was mad worried but then I saw you posting on IG like it was nothing.

Danae: I know Keenon I'm sorry. It just got really hype last night and I wasn't paying much attention.(pouting) I wuv you...

Keenon: Mhm. Love you too.

Danae: Pwomise?(sticking her pinky out)

Keenon: You lucky I love you.(hooking their pinkies) Don't do that shit again.

Danae: Yes Daddy!(laughing)

Keenon: (laughing) Fuck you.

Danae: That's the plan.(laughing)

Keenon and I talked for a while longer but we were cut off by the director who was being real impatient. I had nothing else to do so I decided to stay and watch the rest of the progress. NishaPooh was really trying me but this was Keenon's environment so I wasn't going to fuck it up over some irrelevant hoe. This shit went on for hours and I was getting mighty tired. About 6 hours later they were finally done with everything and Keenon and I left. Austin picked up the kids because he wanted to see them today so Keenon and I decided to chill at the house.

His friend ended up calling him on the way home so he was coming over, with his girlfriend, so I was picking up the house before they got here. About an hour later I hear some nigga and Keenon getting hype at the door. I walk up behind them and there stood Tre and Sage! I didn't know Keenon knew Tre so this was a surprise. Sage and I went to the kitchen to grab snacks, but she had to pee so she went to the bathroom. I was grabbing drinks from the fridge, when I felt a pair of arms hug my waist, but I could tell that it wasn't Keenon. I turn around and there stood Tre looking me up and down. I pudge chin back and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

Danae: Boy get the fuck off me!

Tre: Damn baby. A nigga just tryna be nice and you got an attitude.

Danae: You're not being "nice", you're being a disrespectful asshole. Now let me the fuck go before I get Keenon to come in here and beat the shit out of you.

Tre: (let's her arm go, smirking) Okay. Ima get you...just watch.(walks out, brushing past her)

I just grabbed the snacks and stuff and headed to the theater, where everybody else was. When I walked in I saw Tre and Sage all hugged up, and when he saw me he winked. I just rolled my eyes at him and threw a water bottle at him and sat on Keenon's lap. We were watching Baby Boy, but Keenon and I couldn't hear shut because Sage and Tre were being real nasty two rows below us. I threw a bag of Twizzler's at Sage's head and she turned around with a stank face.

Sage: Heffa!

Danae: Hoe! Now shut up and watch the movie....and give me my Twizzlerz back!

Sage: (throwing them back, laughs) Hi Hater!

Danae: Yeah, Yeah. Just font get my chair dirty. Dirty asses.

Tre: How you know I'm dirty?

Danae: I don't, and I don't plan to find out.(flipping him off)

After I said that he just turned around and we finished watching the movie. Sage and Tre left, and before they left Tre grabbed my booty on the low and nobody noticed. I pushed him and he just winked at me again and got in his car. By the looks of things...this nigga was gon be a problem.