9

Danae POV

**Hazel and Dre were up in their rooms asleep and Keenon and I were in my room. I was in the shower washing the day off of myself, and once I got out I left my hair down and put on black Nike spandex and and my light gray Nike zip up jacket. When I walked out to the room Keenon had no shirt on, and basketball shorts. I swear every time this negro came over here he made himself oh so comfortable.

Danae: I think I'm going to Kash's house in a minute.

Keenon: For what?

Danae: Because she hasn't answered my phone calls or texts and I'm worried.

Keenon: Oh.(shrugs, and picks her up,and puts her over his shoulder)

Danae: Keenon put me down!

Keenon: (bits her booty cheek)

Danae: Ow! Quit it!

Keenon: (slams her on the bed) Oops...(laughing)

Danae: You play too much. Fuck you bite my ass for?

Keenon: Cause it's mine.(power smacks her booty)

Danae: Ouch! Stop it!(pushes him,and puts on Nike socks and slides) I'll be back. Don't fuck up my house please, and let the kids sleep because they have school in the morning, and don't eat all their snacks, and-gco-

Keenon: Okay Danae damn. I got this.

Danae: Okay I'll be back.(walking off)

Keenon:(yanks her back) Disrespectful ass gon leave with my kiss and shit.

Danae: (laughs) Sorry.(kisses him, then walks out)

I got in my beige Jeep and drove off and to Kash's house. It wasn't like her to not answer my shit and I was actually worried about her. I didn't live far from her, so I got to her house in no time. I turned the car off and walked inside the house, and I saw a black Escalade parked across the street. The shit was creeping me out, so I started speed walking. I was knocking on Kash's door like a crazy person and when she answered she looked pissed and sleepy. I slipped inside and looked through the peephole and the Escalade sped off.

Kash: (plopping back down on the couch) What Danae?

Danae: (kicking her slides off, jumping on her couch) Where you been all day? We missed you at the photoshoot.

Kash: I had something to do. And get off my couch!(pushing her)

Danae: (falling on her butt on the couch) Sorry. And like what? Come on bitch I need details.

Kash: Okay fine. So Ty called me while I was getting ready to come see you guys...

Danae: Word? Damn I haven't heard from him in a minute. What he say?

Kash: Well he wanted me to come see him....so I did and when I got there he got everything off his chest.

Danae: What you mean?

Kash: Well for some reason I got the vibe he wanted to get back together...

Danae: Oh shit.

Kash: Oh shit is right. Anyways, he like snapped on me and just told me he would never want me back and all types of shit.

Danae: I'm sorry boo.

Kash: I'm fine. It just caught me off guard and lowkey hurt my feelings(chuckles). But Ima be alright. Was that all you came over here for? To be in my business?(laughs)

Danae: Pretty much. And also you got creepy niggas watching you from across the street...

Kash: Don't play Danae.