15

Sage POV

**Tre, YaMina and I were having a day together at the house and I was just minding my business in the kitchen making lunch and then a notification for my TMZ app popped up on my phone so I slid the notification to the right to see what was up. I picked up my phone and waited for it to load and when I saw what I did I couldn't do anything but lock my phone. Tre walked in but I sent back to the living room with Mina so I could figure this shit out.

I quickly made my way to my messages and frantically texted Danae because I know she didn't want this out. At first she didn't know what I was talking about which let me know that she didn't even know this was out, so I sent her the link and I never got a text back from her. I slipped my Nike slides on and grabbed my keys and rushed out the house, and made my way to her's because I had to see if my girl was good.

Danae POV

**Sage sent me a link to some video and I was hesitant about watching it at first because she usually send me stupid videos, but I tapped it anyways. As soon as I tapped on it I saw Keenon and I in the studio and watched the actions that took place earlier. I couldn't believe that somebody leaked me having sex in my house. This was pretty much a sex tape that u didn't know about. I quickly sat up and I could feel hot tears running down my face, and Keenon turned the TV off and look at me with concern.

Keenon: Danae what's wrong?

Danae: (crying, and shows him the video)

Keenon: What the fuck? And this shit is on TMZ?

Danae: (nods her head) Keenon what am I going to do? I'm going to lose my Vice President spot at PETA, all of the companies I'm working with now is going to see this. Keenon what the hell am I going to do? My whole reputation is trashed now that is leaked.

Before he could say anything, somebody rang the doorbell and I didn't want to see anybody. Keenon checked the cameras on his phone and it was Sage at the door, so I told him he could let her in. He went to answer the door and I heard Sage running up the steps, and she walked in the room. I was laying down and tears flowed uncontrollably, with a blank stare on my face. She sat next to me on the bed and laid her head on my shoulder.

Keenon: Baby it will be okay. The people who are really down for you won't look at you any different, or think any less of you because of this. You are going to get your clothing line and store started up and we are gonna do us regardless. I love you...

Danae: I love you too...

Keenon: Now quit crying.(wiping and kissing her tears away)

Danae: (pecking his lips) Thank you...

Keenon: Don't. You been here for me so now it's my turn.

Sage: And you know I'm down for you regardless....but who would do this?

Danae: (shrugs) I don't know...

Keenon: I don't want to believe it but the only people that were here was Tee and Dom...it had to be one of them because we were in the basement and there are no windows...

Danae: TeeCee wouldn't do this...he's like a brother to me...I don't know that Dom Kennedy nigga very well so it could be him.

Keenon: Either way they gon both get questioned and I don't care if they are my boys they gon get fucked up.

Keenon went and put on a shirt and shoes and left to go interrogate Dom and Tee I guess. Sage stayed at the house with me and we ended up falling asleep. A couple hours went by and Keenon still wasn't home and Sage told me that she had to go get YaMina from Tre because he had to go to work. I got out of bed and checked on Dre and Hazel to see that they were both still asleep. I made my way to the kitchen to grab a drink but on my way there, there was a knock on the door so I went to answer that first. When I opened it I saw Dom standing there with a smirk on his face. When I went to close the door he pushed it back open and walked in the house.

Danae: Get out of my house! Keenon isn't home and I don't know you like that!

Dom: But I know you...after I saw how you could work a nigga today I made it a mission to get me some of Danae Magdaleno.(smirking, walking towards her)

Danae: (backing up) I knew it was you. Why? I barely know you and you go and do this to me. For what?

Dom: Well at first it was for my personal enjoyment but then I figured...why keep all this to myself?

Danae: You are disgusting. (Pushing him)

Dom: (grabbing her wrist, slamming her against the wall) Look, I didn't come here so you could put up a fight. I came here to get what I wanted and dip. Keenon doesn't have to know...(kissing her)

Danae: (turning her head) Get off me!

Dom: Shhh baby don't fight it. (Roughly taking her shorts off)

Danae: (fighting him off) Stop!

Dom was strong as hell but I wasn't about to give up and get raped again. I heard him taking off his belt buckle and his pants drop and I could not believe this was happening. I was punching and pushing him but he wasn't budging not one bit, then I felt his left hand wrap around my neck and I could barely breath. I felt "him" rubbing up against my womanhood and I wanted to throw up.

He pushed inside of me but I could hear the front door open and close and heavy footsteps which let me know it was Keenon so I yelled as loud as I could considering the fact that I could barely breath. Dom covered my mouth and pulled out me and got ready to run but as soon as he did Keenon came up behind him and punched him. Dom fell to the floor and Keenon was throwing punches at him left and right and Dom was near death.

I pulled Keenon off of him and to the other room and just hugged him. Once he was calmed down he went back out to the living room and drug Dom outside and told the security guard by the gate to take care of him. I went and took a shower and let the hot water hit my body while tears ran down my face and thoughts ran rapid through my head.

Why does this keep happening to me? Why does this type of shit keep coming my way, even after I do so much for everybody? Since I was 17 years old I've been getting my ass beat, and I've been raped almost twice now. If this keeps happening, I'm going to go off the edge and I am already really close...