4

(Aaliyah ^^)

Ya'ninae Jones
---------------------

I rolled my eyes at Aaliyah now she was just being unrealistic.

"C'mon man ."

I shook my head no once again.

"Alright, but this conversation isn't over."

We were sitting in her room once again working on our project that's due in 2 weeks. Today I was staying a little later than usual since my mother was going on a buisness trip. Don't trip it isn't anything big trust me. She works at Joba's Hair Salon. The booming buisness in the ghetto. She makes just enough for us to get by plus a little more. So for me to be living in the ghetto I get alot but I don't want my mother to be buying everything I own. I think I should get a job just so I can help out while I'm here. I've been looking into it because I need a car. First I need to find somebody to teach me how to drive.

"Alright you wanna wrap it up for the day.?"

"Yeah."

"C'mon let's go get sum to eat."

"Ight."

We walked downstairs and I sat at the bar while Aaliyah stood on her tip-toes trying to reach the chips. I busted out laughing.

"Need some help.?"

She glared at me. "No. I got this." I watched as she hopped on the counter top and stood up she grabbed the family size bag of Hot Cheetos and she hopped back down. I lifted my eyebrows up and she stuck out her tongue.

"Told you."

She grabbed 2 mini Gatorades and we started to eat. We heard the boys out on the porch swing laughing.

"So yo brother just sit around all day, doing nothing.?"

"Girl I don't know what that man does, he does bring money in though."

"Then why the hell yall still living here.?"

"Well, this is my mother's house she left it in the will for the both of us. That means no rent to pay and half the bills are already paid he just pays mostly for the water,electricity."

"Oh."

"Yeah and we grew up here,he said he's gonna let me finish school up then when I'm done we moving."

"Mhm I see you,gone be living up in Beverly Hills and shit." I started laughing."

"Yeah, you know he extra so it's gone be something like that."

"Mhm."

"Speaking of them I heard them talking about some party that's gone be over on 23rd street on Friday, and we going."

"No we a-"

"Nope,Nope,Nope don't wanna hear it. I'm damn sure ain't going by myself..... you're going."

"I ain't got shit to wear."

She smiled. "That's what the mall for and by the way you a damn lie all them damn clothes in your closet."

"It's really-"

"No more lies chile.!"

"Whatever you say."

"We going shopping Thursday."

"Ok, just make sure you get some heels."

"Why would I need-" She mugged me once she caught the jist of what I was saying and I laughed yet again. Fucking with her was so funny.