13

Jayshawn Owens
-------------------------

I walked behind DeMarcus as I maneuvered through the crowd of people. He hit the door and I got stopped by an old lady.

"Baby, your hair is so pretty whose baby are you.?" She shook slightly as she smiled.

"Im a friend of a family member." I smiled back as I tried to side step her.

"Oh,who.?"

"He's in the building."

I quickly moved around the little woman and to the door DeMarcus went in. I turned the corner and DeMarcus was talking to some girl. I got closer and saw that it was, the same girl I was about to pop a few months ago. I smirked to myself and walked up to them and when I got close I could see she was holding a kid. I shook my head. I wonder who kid they got her holding already. They was talking about something and Aaliyah walked up.

"Where you been.?"

"I was handling business child."

"Mhm- Well I got us a-" Aaliyah looked at me and cocked her head back.

"Whatchu doing here.?

"Ion talk to little kids."

She turned her lips up and rolled her eyes. "Just because you a damn giant, don't mean shit."

"Yeah,Yeah whatever." I mushed her fat ass head and pushed past her."Yeah, whatever." She yelled after me.

I started to walk to the table Jayshawn was sitting at and I took a seat all the way in the back.

Some woman walked up and looked down at DeMarcus. "Well...what have you been doing, I haven't heard from you in a while." She smiled a fake ass smile.

DeMarcus looked up at his phone and stared at her blankly. "Minding my own business." I chuckled and the woman cut her eyes to me then back to DeMarcus.

"Oh really, So have you got a job or a career? I see Aaliyah has gotten her own car."

"I got do a job a well paying job at that, Aaliyah has been living comfortably, How about you and your uh...3 babies they all got so big." He motioned his eyes to the child in the girl's arms.

"I don't know where you got 3 babies from because I still have only 2 but actually we've been living comfortable as well, I don't have to worry about them or looking over my shoulder all of the time ya know, because the neighborhood is so good." She said as she crossed her arms and stared right in his eyes.

I shook my head. I see exactly what DeMarcus was talking about. Im might have to leave early because I can't stand people like her. Hoes that try to act like they above everything. I will end up putting her in her place. I returned my attention and what she said ran through my ears again for what I don't know but I frowned slightly and looked at the boy in the girl's hands and his features reminded me so much of somebody... I looked at the side of the girl's face then back at the kid.

I watched her as she stood and pulled the kid up on her hip. She picked up his diaper bag and pulled out a pamper and wipes. He started to cry and wiggle around as she placed her arm under his butt to hold him up. I watched as she asked him what was wrong and planted kisses all over his face. She started towards the restroom as His cries turned into small wimpers. I watched Aaliyah follow after and they disappeared behind the wall.

~ 2 days Later...

Rashad came in with a nigga behind him.

"What's the word." He said as he dapped me and DeMarcus.