22

Angelina Martinez
———————————
I looked at myself in the mirror as I applied my make-up. These picture were calling Instagram's name and for Jayshawn to see what a L he was taking.

In the midst of me admiring my pictures my bedroom door opens

In the midst of me admiring my pictures my bedroom door opens. My heart begins to race and I quickly turn around and Jayshawn invites himself bearing gifts. He takes a seat in my living room chair, rests his head on his forefinger and looks at me. I looked at all the Valentine's Day gifts and and the flowers and my heart melts.

There was so much stress and intensity in his eyes it made me want to console him

There was so much stress and intensity in his eyes it made me want to console him. I knew the things Jayshawn went through and he needed someone to be there for him, and always pushed him to be the damn best kingpin he could be, she even cleaned some money for him, she was a down ass bitch from the beginning. What about you though? You shouldn't be catering to him, he should be catering to you, begging for you. fuck them gifts, he had baby on you and if it were the other way around you'd be dead right now. I shook my thoughts off and returned my attention to Jayshawn. I looked at him with disgust. "What the fuck do you want ?" He sits there quiet as a mouse, silently watching me. I can't lie he looks damn good right now. Yeah and he doesn't give fuck about you, a man is going to ALWAYS have their cake and eat some too, especially if you let them. You're letting him think you need him. You don't need him GG. He had a baby on you with some bitch who isn't even half of you. He's just one of those guys that'll never appreciate shit. You need to leave him alone. My sister Latalia's words rang through my head. Feeling my mind slip through the cracks of my brain, I thought back on all the shit I had to take from him. All the things he put me through, the stress he put through that led to my miscarriage. The bitches I was into it with on social media, the embarrassment, the pain, the tears, how I took him back time after time like an idiot, I dressed the way he wanted me too because HE wanted me too, I switched my damn schedule around because HE didn't like it. My HARD OWNED SHOP, my money source was TAKEN because of him. I cut off MY OWN FAMILY for this man. I was disowned because of HIM. My own father hates me because of HIM. Everything I am today, is something he made. I don't even know myself anymore. Every turn I take I am reminded of him. He was my first and only body. The father of my dead child. My sister Latalia was right. Even though she'd been through hell and back with her man she never had to deal with other bitches let alone a fucking child! A child that should've been hers , that child should've been mine... with tear-clouded vision I began picking up the purses from the table "You think some bitch ass purse makes it all better !? I launched it at him. "Huh you disrespectful, bitch ass nigga?" I picked up the box of heels and took each one out "You think this all it takes?!" I threw them both at him. "Bitch then your disgusting ass have the nerve to put a baby IN A HOE!?" I took the rest of the purses and began launching them at him. "Huh bitch, you gone disrespect the ONE MOTHERFUCKER THAT WAS IN YOUR CORNER!? FOR SOME WEAK ASS PUSSY!?" I took the flower vase and threw it at him. I watched as he ducked and it fell on the marble floor shattering into pieces. "Get the fuck out , I never want to see you again I said as I pointed my finger in his face. "Get yo bitch ass out my shit!" He stared me down for a while longer before looking at his watch and heading out the door. I fell down the floor and cried my heart out, my loud cries began to quiet down as my hearing starts to go out.