9

Jailynn^^
Jayshawn Ownes
-------------------------

I saw my Armani suit Angelina had laid out on my bed without a wrinkle in place and I smirked. I saw her walk out the bathroom with her red silk robe on. She was finishing one last curl in her now curly head. Red hair was a good look on her. We were going to a dinner one of my new plugs set up. I had business to attend to while everything was going on and this event was a distraction so all of my heavyhitters were required to attend just in case somethings went down. We all were required to have a date to even get into the uptight ass place.

"Hey, babe." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me.

"Hey."

I followed her in the bathroom and watched her put make-up on.

"Oh, I'm so excited I finally get to meet your friends." She said in between stops of putting the black shit on her eyelids.

"A little too excited."

"Jay please, you know it ain't even like that."

"Yeah, I know. I know damn well, it better not be."

She rolled her eyes.

I went into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I came out and Angelina was no where to be found. I went in my room and pulled the suit on. I sprayed a bit of Armani cologne on and slid on my black suede red bottoms. I looked in my full length mirror and examined myself. This fancy shit got a nigga feeling himself. I glanced up at my messy lined up hair. I needed it combed because my shit looking a lil rough. This be the times I need a female that can braid and that's one thing Angelina can't do. I sighed and decided to call Jailynn she the only female I let in my head and her evil ass be charging me 50$ then be braiding real tight on purpose.

"Aye you at home.?"

"Yeah, why what's up.?"

"I'm finna come over, cus I need my hair braided."

"Ok."

"Ight bet."

I got off the phone and Angelina was walking in.

"Where you going.?"

"Jaylinn's, I need my hair braided."

"Ok, you coming back soon right.?"

"Yeah." I walked out to my car and off to Jaylinn's house.

Ya'ninae Jones
----------------------

I pulled the yellow sundress over my head as is comfortably hugged my body making my huge belly look beautiful. I slid on my brown flat MK sandals and grabbed the matching purse that had all of my things in it.I let my kinky hair sit in it's natural huge afro and picked it out a bit. I slicked my edges down and applied a gloss to my thick lips. I heard my phone ring and I answered it seeing it was a text from Aaliyah saying she was outside I headed out.

~

"So how are you doing.?"

"Uh, well I guess. I got a bank account set up and I got about 10,000 dollars saved up."

"That's good."

"Yeah and the crib just came in yesterday, the next door neighbor even set it up for us."

"That's good, what else do you need.?"

"Well me and my mother got a lot from the shower so not really all we needed was the crib. It's things that I could live without but at the same time would be really helpful."

"Anything I could help you with.?"

I hated asking people for shit, that I can get myself. I ain't no charity case. It may take me longer but I can definitely get it.